Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. I tried but quit when it felt like I was gonna break him in half

Keep trying! Is sooo easy once you get it.

First, switch the leg plates and insert the thin gold ones.

Then twist the legs and tuck it under the soft "panties" don't worry the material is soft and it goes back to normal once you pose him standing up.

Then twist the lower abdominal armor upwards so the arc reactor is facing the leg that is sticking out in my pic.

You forgot a few steps:

Snap a piece off your Mark VII. It is valuable and you love it a lot so there is crying involved.

Proceed to the nearest ledge or rooftop, go to the very edge and jump off.

Fall.

That being said to see an Iron Man in that beautiful pose is amazing!

You forgot a few steps:

Snap a piece off your Mark VII. It is valuable and you love it a lot so there is crying involved.

Proceed to the nearest ledge or rooftop, go to the very edge and jump off.

Fall.

That being said to see an Iron Man in that beautiful pose is amazing!

Hahahah that was awesome lol

It's not as fragile as you may think though. The leg may pop off at first as you're getting used to it, but this piece is built really well and you can just pop the leg back in and try again.

Just be careful leaving it in that pose for very long. I imagine it's not easy on the joints.

I tried that pose once. Gave up rather quickly.

I also tried it with Hulk to make him look good in a detolf. Wasn't happening.

I switch up my poses several times a week so I'm not too worried. I pay big bucks for these things so you better believe I'm going to play with them lol

I don't mind posting a step by step guide with pics on how to do this pose safely and quickly if anyone wants me too :)

IMG_0052_zpsb225047a.jpg

This might be a bit premature, but I am wondering if anyone's tried putting the new Tony Stark mms 191 head on the mk 4 neck and onto the mark 7 body?

Back