Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head sculpt is too perfect for the MKVI :yess:

AVMK7TONYHEAD.jpg~original

Awesome!! :clap

True, but then he's all beat up as is the suit. I guess I should have been more clear. My bad. He never has a helmetless head in the suit when it looks like it does on the regular HT version, just the BD version

True, but then he's all beat up as is the suit. I guess I should have been more clear. My bad. He never has a helmetless head in the suit when it looks like it does on the regular HT version, just the BD version

And the Mk. VII (more) BD version has the helmeted HS...

Well this version does have the BD option... you just have to apply more BD weathering (so, it's some-what accurate)... or use the HS with Mk. VI, as Tony was helmet-less in the Quint-jet in Avengers too...

Yeah, I think it was a big mix up on HT's part with these head sculpts. Plus, none of them look even close to the same person lol. The VII should have had the helmeted reveal head. The VII BD should have a bare head sculpt but with its own BD and the VI promo should have had the clean plan head sculpt or the original VI reveal helmeted head

Is that a modded faceplace or the stock? Does anyone know if the mark iv helmet can be taken off, doesnt seem like so and i dont want to break it!

That's modded, total face replacement done by lars himself.

"Does anyone know if the mark iv helmet can be taken off" : Can be taken off from the Mark IV suit / neck post, right? Yes, you can take it off.

That's modded, total face replacement done by lars himself.

"Does anyone know if the mark iv helmet can be taken off" : Can be taken off from the Mark IV suit / neck post, right? Yes, you can take it off.
Wow, great job Lars! Looks amazing.

About the Mark IV, I meant the faceplate, not the helmet sorry. Like the Mark VII.

Hi guys. I am pretty new to collectors forum. I need some help. With the modelzone uk fiasco I panicked searched every where to pre order a mark vii. I managed pre ordered two from different sellers very very late just to try increase my odds of getting a figure. To my amazement I am actually receiving both. I won't get them until late September. I can't cancel my orders now as I paid a deposit. I'd only ever get my money back if they never received enough stock. I don't want the hassle of selling on ebay coz of the ebay fees means I'd have to sell the spare figure more than what Im paying - as a collector I don't want to over charge someone with inflated price just to recoup my money. I just want to recoup the money I paid. I don't have any use for two mark vii figures. Just need the one. So how do I sell my figure through this site - but I'd only do it to a uk buyer only?

Back