Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine finally shipped from BBTS, should be here Wednesday. GLad that people really like him, because it was a LONG wait.

Mine was charged by BBTS and so far sitting in PROCESSING WAREHOUSE status for two days- how long did yours sit in there?

FINALLY got my exchange back from SSC. im a happy boy, this ones a keeper!

one thing that irks me is they sealed the case back up (both the shipper and actual IM box) to make it appear as though it was a "fresh" figure, but the lack of battery tabs and left arm being LEFT ON in packaging killing the batteries says otherwise.

im just happy i have one without two tones of red and paint chips finally...so i cant really complain too much in the end

it's good to hear SSC taking care of their customers. How long did it take? Man if they resealed yours it makes me wonder if they would reseal the defective one and ship it to someone else...

ps. I always thought they made customers destroy the defective unit and then send you a new one?

it's good to hear SSC taking care of their customers. How long did it take? Man if they resealed yours it makes me wonder if they would reseal the defective one and ship it to someone else...

ps. I always thought they made customers destroy the defective unit and then send you a new one?

it took them about 2 weeks to ship it back out. i had the exclusive so they "may have" just waited to get the regulars in and swapped in the figure leaving everything else.

my issue was paint related (golding chipping all over the legs right out of box) so they had me send back the whole figure for inspection to confirm it instead of the destruction route.

the plastic tabs being out for the batteries im just going to assume was them checking if everything worked properly. it was my second return of it so they probably wanted me to go away :lol

its the first time i have ever received an item that was obviously resealed from them. im ok with it since i received a flawless figure in return, had i got another stinker i would be a little more miffed about it.

as it is im going ot chalk this one up to them inspecting the figure and not a case of them sending out an old return.

FINALLY got my exchange back from SSC. im a happy boy, this ones a keeper!

one thing that irks me is they sealed the case back up (both the shipper and actual IM box) to make it appear as though it was a "fresh" figure, but the lack of battery tabs and left arm being LEFT ON in packaging killing the batteries says otherwise.

im just happy i have one without two tones of red and paint chips finally...so i cant really complain too much in the end

you're saying they replaced your defective one with one that was previously out of package, had an arm attached and a dead battery? didn't you pay for a 'new' figure? maybe they bashed another figure or two to get a clean one out of the returns?

you're saying they replaced your defective one with one that was previously out of package, had an arm attached and a dead battery? didn't you pay for a 'new' figure? maybe they bashed another figure or two to get a clean one out of the returns?

i can only speculate. but, the fact there was no tabs in the figures battery spots and on was left in the on position on the arm with dead batteries would say to me "someone opened me"

what they did while opened i cant say either. its possible they bashed mine with a clean one to get a prefect one out for me finally :dunno

the figure itself is completely fine. so im not really too peeved. i would have been if they sent me another dud or said "too bad so sad we are all out of the exclusives so we can only offer you a refund"

I have emailed BBTS multiple times regarding my defective Mark VII and they have yet to contact me today. Unlikely now considering it is 8pm in Wisconsin!

tumblr_mrsx4rajzO1rad512o1_250.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

tumblr_mrsx8cTFKl1rad512o2_250.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Please excuse the crappy pics. Just got him today

Quick question. Haven't received mine yet and I really don't want to browse through 1K plus pages but does the Mark VII have rubber painted "panties" like the BD Mark III, IV and VI? I ask only because if so, the pink panties issue might rear its ugly head again.

Quick question. Haven't received mine yet and I really don't want to browse through 1K plus pages but does the Mark VII have rubber painted "panties" like the BD Mark III, IV and VI? I ask only because if so, the pink panties issue might rear its ugly head again.

Same panties, please let this be the last time someone asks....

Quick picture of some mods that I got from the members here. One is the neck shaving and the other is a variation of the white sticker. The neck mod is awesome, because it helps reduce the giraffe neck.

I used the corners of an envelope flap to get the curve and taped it to the back of the mask. It's only temporary until I get the mask from HologramAI though.

9553475432_9087765382_o.jpg

Quick picture of some mods that I got from the members here. One is the neck shaving and the other is a variation of the white sticker. The neck mod is awesome, because it helps reduce the giraffe neck.

I used the corners of an envelope flap to get the curve and taped it to the back of the mask. It's only temporary until I get the mask from HologramAI though.

9553475432_9087765382_o.jpg

What part of the neck did you shave? It help the articulation?

Hi guys, i have been on the waitlist at sideshow for about two months now, at this point do you think my waitlist could really convert? I hope you can help me!

Thanks!

I just scored a regular edition from SSC. I've been on the wait list since May. Got it for $249 shipped. Should be here Friday. I kicked myself in the butt when I let it sell out, glad I was patient.

I just scored a regular edition from SSC. I've been on the wait list since May. Got it for $249 shipped. Should be here Friday. I kicked myself in the butt when I let it sell out, glad I was patient.

what was the date and time you went on the waitlist? that will tell others if they're close.

Back