Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My SSC account doesn't show the time, that's where I got May 20th from. That should suffice.

another unfavorable change to their new website. order times are no longer listed. :mad:

i guess no one notices it's no longer there until they check for one. :slap

thanks for looking.

another unfavorable change to their new website. order times are no longer listed. :mad:

i guess no one notices it's no longer there until they check for one. :slap

thanks for looking.

No problem, good luck everyone else who's waiting.

I have my second being delivered from BBTS tomorrow. I ordered it by mistake. I had 2 windows open, one with Selina Kyle in my shopping cart, the other with the Mark VII. When I confirmed the SK purchase, it combined both carts. Stupid mistake but BBTS would only give me store credit instead of a refund.

Long story short, I will probably end up selling this. I got it at the marked up price so that's what I'll be asking plus shipping.

I'll know for sure tomorrow and update if anyone is interested.

I have my second being delivered from BBTS tomorrow. I ordered it by mistake. I had 2 windows open, one with Selina Kyle in my shopping cart, the other with the Mark VII. When I confirmed the SK purchase, it combined both carts. Stupid mistake but BBTS would only give me store credit instead of a refund.

Long story short, I will probably end up selling this. I got it at the marked up price so that's what I'll be asking plus shipping.

I'll know for sure tomorrow and update if anyone is interested.

You could sell me one :D

I just scored a regular edition from SSC. I've been on the wait list since May. Got it for $249 shipped. Should be here Friday. I kicked myself in the butt when I let it sell out, glad I was patient.

My SSC account doesn't show the time, that's where I got May 20th from. That should suffice.

Congratulations my friend, you must be pretty happy right now:hi5:

Actually sideshow does show the date you got into the waitlist, mine was June 01, what you think guys, do you think it will convert? Hope it does!

Where do you guys buy batteries for your hot toy figures? I'm new to this and my eyes nearly popped out of my socket at the price of single watch battery at department store here ($6 a pop) then realizing how many i need to get when I opened up my MKVII. The battery in the head unit died so I took them out to discover one of them is deformed, so I took the rest out as precaution.

Where do you guys buy batteries for your hot toy figures? I'm new to this and my eyes nearly popped out of my socket at the price of single watch battery at department store here ($6 a pop) then realizing how many i need to get when I opened up my MKVII. The battery in the head unit died so I took them out to discover one of them is deformed, so I took the rest out as precaution.

Radio shack. And they aren't exactly cheap. :(

Discount stores here in the UK sells packs of batteries for either 99pence of £1 depending on the store(So about $1.50). Each pack has 4 each of:
AG1/364, AG3/392, AG4/377, AG5/393, AG10/389, AG12/386, and AG13/357.
They are only $1.50 per pack, but the only useful ones are AG1/364(Works in the IM wrists/neck or the MKVII helmet), and AG3/392(Works the Chest RT of any IM).
I doubt they will last seriously long, but when you can replace all the batteries in all Seven Armours AND WM with $20 worth of batteries(And have spares), that's not too bad.

9557971044_3dacf316d1_h.jpg

Look what arrived from Alter Ego Comics. I'm dying to open him but gotta get through the work day and some household stuff first. This is my first Iron Man armor too. Combined with Selina Kyle last week, this is an amazing month for hot toys.

Look what arrived from Alter Ego Comics. I'm dying to open him but gotta get through the work day and some household stuff first. This is my first Iron Man armor too. Combined with Selina Kyle last week, this is an amazing month for hot toys.

Congrats! I am getting my Selina in about a week and probably going after this next!

Great score, Dan!
Post pics when you get him unwrapped and having a drink with Selina.
:rotfl

Congrats man! What a great way to start your Iron Man collection!

Congrats! Got my AE Mark Vii today too :rock

Came home early from work today to open mine. I cant believe how terrible this Tony head sculpt is. Anyone have a pic of the mark iv head on the mark vii armor?

Back