Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't seem like it's taking so long to me, but yes i only pre-ordered just before they went wait list. My last flex pay isn't until the 20th so i don't expect mine until the week after comic con. not too long and i'm patient :)

Sideshow charged and shipped mine out today. Will be getting him tomorrow :rock :rock

P.s. now all i need is the Hulk and the whole team will be complete

Have you been keeping up with this thread? Seems like a lot of people are interested in wether the orders received are the regular or Ex. Why would you not make the disinction?

Have you been keeping up with this thread? Seems like a lot of people are interested in wether the orders received are the regular or Ex. Why would you not make the disinction?

Really? You are a tard, now we all need to state which version we get just to satisfy those with now patience who are jonesing out infringement of their computer screens..?

Really? You are a tard, now we all need to state which version we get just to satisfy those with now patience who are jonesing out infringement of their computer screens..?

wasn't that about the exclusive? no the regular... or the BD? can someone please help me???!!!! :slap

from today's newsletter. no mention whatsoever about the MVII in changes to estimated ship dates, now shipping or coming soon. ANY information would be great here sideshow.

Shipping Date Updates
We would like to announce changes to estimated shipping dates
Avatar: Exclusive Jake Sully Statue - September 2013
Avatar: Jake Sully Statue - September 2013
Avatar: Neytiri Bust - September 2013
G.I. Joe: Exclusive Cobra Commander Dictator Sixth Scale Figure - December 2013
G.I. Joe: Cobra Commander Dictator Sixth Scale Figure - December 2013

Now Shipping
G.I. Joe: Exclusive Storm Shadow Statue
G.I. Joe: Storm Shadow Statue
Star Wars: Captain Rex Legendary Scale Bust

Coming Soon
DC: Superman - Life Size Bust
DC: Play Arts Kai Poison Ivy - Batman Arkham City Collectible Figure
DC: Play Arts Kai Harley Quinn - Batman Arkham City Collectible Figure
DC: Play Arts Kai Superman - Man of Steel Collectible Figure
DC: Play Arts Kai General Zod - Man of Steel Collectible Figure
Dinosauria: Dilophosaurus Maquette
Marvel: Exclusive Classic Ultron on Throne Comiquette
Marvel: Classic Ultron on Throne Comiquette
Marvel: Exclusive Deadpool Premium Format™Figure
Marvel: Deadpool Premium Format™Figure
Star Wars: Exclusive C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format™Figure
Star Wars: C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format™Figure
Star Wars: Exclusive Darth Maul - Mythos Statue
General: Quantum Mechanix Super 8 Alien Bust

sigh... i swear when I ordered this it said it had a Est. Ship Date: March 2013

now that obviously didnt happen.. but 4 months DELAYED later.. still no 14 day shipping notice =(

its the worst too when you see everyone posting pics of the guy too!

be careful with the wrist armors right behind the hands, they are extremely flimsy. Mine broke off into two pieces, not sure if it's supposed to be one piece or not. But i squeezed it back in together

I redid the face mask and jaw both on my mark VII. Here is a in progress picture(sorry I took it quick with my iphone). Still have to do all the finishing work though(nice clean black lines at the base of jaw, lines by the eyes, etc.) but the shape of the face mask and lower jaw are a done deal. I have never worked in 1/6th scale and all I can say is that it is VERY TINY! lol

Looks much better!

i was going to "fix" they eyes on this guy, but honestly it doesn't bother me at all in person.

i might still tinker on an extra mask at some point for fun, but im in no hurry anymore after having him in hand

Back