Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my 14 day shipping notice as well for regular! Now just two more to go as I have Hulk and Catwoman on preorder. My Catwoman is the exclusive version so hoping I get it soon and not have to wait like iron man.

I have the Mark I, Mark IV, Mark VI and now the Mark VII. Damn I Love this figure. It takes what makes the others so great and just adds to it. The only thing I really don't like is the Tony sculpt. It is just blah to me for some reason. However, having the Mark IV sculpt with the shades is the only Tony sculpt I really need. I am displaying this one in the battle damage. WOW, great job HT.

Got my 14-day. Wooohoooo!! Definitely made my day after a not so great job interview

Guys, the regular version are shipping out on the 26th!! I got an email from Sideshow and I was on the waitlist 5/20 :yess:

Do you pay by the posts read? Don't be a **** wit all your life...

Do you realize how stupid this post makes you look? You totally ignored the fact the person I was responding to decided to resort to name calling. I made one post hoping to cut down on all of the regular or ex questions people were posting. That person who is obviously still butt hurt about some response I made to him a while ago decidef to start something.You credibility just wen to hell as far as I am concened.

tih9.jpg

yznr.jpg

s5n2.jpg

Back