Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sigh... i swear when I ordered this it said it had a Est. Ship Date: March 2013

now that obviously didnt happen.. but 4 months DELAYED later.. still no 14 day shipping notice =(

its the worst too when you see everyone posting pics of the guy too!

No, whats probably worse is that I received my Ex version in England on the 6th July! Oh, and that was 3 days late from FedEx.

Really? You are a tard, now we all need to state which version we get just to satisfy those with now patience who are jonesing out infringement of their computer screens..?

There you go again with the name calling. Stop acting like an emotional female. The reason for my post is I keep seeing people asking the same question after someone says they received the figure from sideshow. Just adding a ex or regular could cut down on those posts.

I'm guessing people who ordered the reg edition will not be receiving 2-week notices today from SS, correct? From all the orders I've had with them, notices are usually sent out sometime during the middle of the week. I'm hoping I'm wrong, but it is going to be a long weekend if we don't hear from them.

Shiny....

Just pulled Thor out of the box as well, as Cap says "Waiting for 1 more......"

Shadow Armor.... with rainbows!

Very nice Hokietwo. I am still waiting on my non-exclusive version. All the great pics help with the wait. I will finally be able to see what my modded faceplate looks like on the figure. Unfortunately I am think8ng I will not get mine until end of July, or beginning of August.:impatient::impatient:

There you go again with the name calling. Stop acting like an emotional female. The reason for my post is I keep seeing people asking the same question after someone says they received the figure from sideshow. Just adding a ex or regular could cut down on those posts.

Why does he have to be a female? Cant he be an emotional guy?

For the ones that already have the EX, and keep posting as to when they'll get their regulars: why so impatient? It's the same thing w/o the gummy looking thing!
I understand the frustration from someone who was only able to snag a reg though....

Do you pay by the posts read? Don't be a **** wit all your life...

For the ones that already have the EX, and keep posting as to when they'll get their regulars: why so impatient? It's the same thing w/o the gummy looking thing!
I understand the frustration from someone who was only able to snag a reg though....

maybe the exclusive he got is sealed and the regular one he's getting is to be opened and played with. :lecture

maybe because of the popularity of this mark, this same collector pre-ordered another regular from a retailer and paid in full with paypal expecting it to ship months ago and now it's past the time he can make a paypal claim if the retailer screws him.

:impatient:

Question - would this HS be compatible with a TTM body (either TTM 19 or 20)? I'm getting into kitbashing - I want to make an Avengers Tony Stark - and I'm not sure how the whole neck stump and headsulpt thing works.

maybe the exclusive he got is sealed and the regular one he's getting is to be opened and played with. :lecture

maybe because of the popularity of this mark, this same collector pre-ordered another regular from a retailer and paid in full with paypal expecting it to ship months ago and now it's past the time he can make a paypal claim if the retailer screws him.

:impatient:

Or maybe they ordered an ex and reg because the reg was for themselves and the ex for eBay. They don't want to unseal the ex because they will get less money for it. They also don't want to put the ex on eBay until the reg is in their hand in case something happens like it goes missing or broken.
So until the reg is in their hands, they are sitting on a big ticket eBay item that they can see people are making money off and they're are not.

Maybe Im just too cynical!:slap

I really hope this Iron Man lives up to all the hype. Cuz I'd hate to have gone through all this trauma only to be mildly satisfied.

Back