Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ because its just a doll in a suit as opposed to a doll composed of a complex suit of armour

What is going on? :gah:

How can Agent Coulson be out before this? :gah::gah:

What??
Because all they had to make moulds for were his head, his glasses, the BFG and his phone.
Then tailor the suits.
I bet you they could go from prototype to full figure like this in less than three months.
And it's been six since he was put up for pre-order.
Look at the "armour assemble" pic of the MKVII and you'll see how damned complex the MKVII is.

Missed out on pre orders :( got into figures too late.

Reminds me of last year when I started collecting and realized all of the Iron Man suits except the one I did not want (Mark 2) were sold out. I was very happy when I saw the preview for this one. Getting on the waitlist now will still get you one I think plus there are a boatload of new ones coming in the next few months.

I'm getting tired looking up on my inbox waiting to get a message from sideshow that my waitlist has converted >:[

I'm getting tired looking up on my inbox waiting to get a message from sideshow that my waitlist has converted >:[

Lol, the wait list for the Ex is always later to convert, you'll probably see people dropping Ex orders at the earliest when their cards get denied. The normal order line will go much faster.

Lol, the wait list for the Ex is always later to convert, you'll probably see people dropping Ex orders at the earliest when their cards get denied. The normal order line will go much faster.

True, I figured that waitlist on the EX was gonna be too long so I put one down for the reg. and it went through :yess:

Back