Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I'm only on the non-ex waitlist because I thought that would be more likely to convert. Wonder if I should get on the ex waitlist as well.

why are all of these Wait lists converting? is it peoples card information not going through or does HT make more?

People are impatient. This has been on preorder for a year now and they keep delaying it. Either that or cards aren't going through. Great for those board members who missed out when it was up before the wait list popped up.

:gandalf "true courage lies in those who depend on two choices"

True enough. I just joined the ex waitlist as well. Guess I can always cancel one if the other converts. They should have a system where you can get on a waitlist for which ever version becomes available first.

I think a lot of people forgot they had this on po!:lol It's been a long time and I think quite a few people's attention is on IM3 and beyond. I think if HT was better with communicating with it's fans and even Sideshow, people wouldn't be so impatient.

Back