Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stark has warned us about paint chipping since the first movie..but no one listened LOL

iron-man-punching-wall.jpg

Rust will be the main issue for collectors living in places with a humid environment... The figure will last at most 1 year before rust sets in.

I totally disagree! I live in Asia and its very humid, I collect 1/18 diecast cars and non of the rust occurs! Majority of my diecast collection are 10years old or higher....

Still definitely looking forward to this one over the Play Imaginative Alloy version.
I personally prefer the multitude of display choices with all the optional parts that Hot Toys gives us on the Mk.VII over the die-cast and the Hall of Armor base from Play Imaginative.

I'm all for waiting as there's a bunch of stuff up coming… yet all the same it is starting to feel like it's been forever. This has pretty much been the case with most of the Iron Mans though.

well considering the figure is due exactly a year since the film came out and there have been, what, 6 other figures from the film already, this figure is coming out earlier, in comparison, than previous iron man figrues

I know the Avengers version hasn't come out yet, but seeing as it's also in Iron Man 3, do you reckon they'll re-release it at a later date like they did with the VI?

The rerelease of the MkVI was only a very limited number strictly to promote the avengers line. With the VII coming directly before IM3 its very unlikely we'll see another VII. We'll just get bombarded with IM3 armors

Given that they have already announced or shown four different versions of the Mark 47 and six difference versions of War Machine/Iron Patriot and they haven't even gotten to any of the other suits yet… I'm kinda thinking Nick is right in thinking they don't have plans to re-release something they haven't even released yet.

Back