Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason is sunlight, Watson.

Ultraviolet.
But god only knows what that yellow orb in the sky is . . .

Its light, heat, and moisture, I keep mine out of direct sunlight or out of the light (except artificial) as much as possible, I keep my place warm in the winter and cool in the summer and they always stay dry and away for any room where water is used.

Do people that already own the avengers mark vi promo version plan on buying this one too? I thought about it but am still undecided. I was gonna wait for iron man 3 versions but with the diecast announcement who knows if or when MMS versions will come.

Do people that already own the avengers mark vi promo version plan on buying this one too? I thought about it but am still undecided. I was gonna wait for iron man 3 versions but with the diecast announcement who knows if or when MMS versions will come.

I am :wave

Now that the IM3 line is die-cast i am really happy i did PO it. It could be the last one i get.

I already bought it :D

Him and Hulk are fully paid for

I just want the Mark VI Promo for the box to add with my Avengers collection. But that figure is so expensive.

I just want the Mark VI Promo for the box to add with my Avengers collection. But that figure is so expensive.

Ya that's part of the reason I bought the promo but mainly because I liked the arc reactor look more on the mark vi then mark vii. It also helped that I found one for a good price (paid slightly more then retail of mark vii), although my box has a crease/bend it looks great with all the other avenger boxes that I have (skipped widow and fury but have the rest and plan to buy hulk and Loki).

Anyhow with recent announcement of diecast I am seriously considering purchasing the mark vii now, even though its not theoretically needed to complete my team since I have mark vi. Need to also make sure I have enough $$$ for hulk and Loki which are must buys. Decisions...decisions...

Ya that's part of the reason I bought the promo but mainly because I liked the arc reactor look more on the mark vi then mark vii. It also helped that I found one for a good price (paid slightly more then retail of mark vii), although my box has a crease/bend it looks great with all the other avenger boxes that I have (skipped widow and fury but have the rest and plan to buy hulk and Loki).

Anyhow with recent announcement of diecast I am seriously considering purchasing the mark vii now, even though its not theoretically needed to complete my team since I have mark vi. Need to also make sure I have enough $$$ for hulk and Loki which are must buys. Decisions...decisions...

Thinking of training my promotion mark6 for a mark 6 bd. Anyone pm me and see

I am :wave

Now that the IM3 line is die-cast i am really happy i did PO it. It could be the last one i get.

Everyone's jaws are going to hit the floor when the prices for these Die-cast Ironmans are released and I think that when Hot Toys starts to get in their pre-orders they're going to realize that they shot themselves in the foot on the decision. I for one hope it happens, going Die-cast is a stupid idea.

Hi. Just a quick question.

I dont know what to get the boyfriend for his birthday. He has a war machine and MK IV.

Should i get him a MK VII or MK II?

Indeed it will. Sad to say this might be the last MMS Plastic Iron Man figure.

Well at least it's going out with a bang.

I'm thinking maybe I should cancel this PO since HT is going die-cast now. And now they are going to redo all the IM figs.

I'm thinking maybe I should cancel this PO since HT is going die-cast now. And now they are going to redo all the IM figs.

i probably would not cancel my order for this mark7 though..this has a lot of accessories and a tony hs, plus it is cheaper than the diecast version if we see one in the future..but hey its ur call :lol

and you will be waiting 500 years for them all to actually come out :rotfl

Back