Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got one more flex pay of about $100 for shipping and taxes next month. So, whenever this figure comes out, I'll feel like I'm almost getting a great figure for a reeeallly good price:yess:

Probably won't be coming out until April or May...maybe even June (here in the United States)

Ya not sure where u guys are getting ur information. Im friends with a guy at Sideshow and I have this pre-ordered and he told me that its a very good chance its coming early march and at the very very latest early april...there is another one from that line that is going to be delayed for quite awhile and thats hulk....I wouldnt expect him til his un-hulked counterpart goes up for pre-order.

Ya not sure where u guys are getting ur information. Im friends with a guy at Sideshow and I have this pre-ordered and he told me that its a very good chance its coming early march and at the very very latest early april...there is another one from that line that is going to be delayed for quite awhile and thats hulk....I wouldnt expect him til his un-hulked counterpart goes up for pre-order.

I hope you're right :pray: but honestly HT has rarely had one figure to come out on its expected release date so it's hard to believe the words Hot Toys and On Time together.

www.nooooooooooooooo.com

:gah:

If you are talking about 'in-hand' then no it hasn't yet.

This one?
7049589129_5082ae6063_o.jpg

This one?
7049589129_5082ae6063_o.jpg

Okay, the promo edition The Avengers Iron Man Mark VI's have been released already. There were two different versions made. One was limited to 16 pieces and the other was limited to 3000 piece. Both came with a different head sculpt and a different base.

16 pieces...i wonder how much it went for.
Shame no one seems to have reviewed it...

Pre-ordered Mk VII today from good ole Corner Store :yess:

It's my 2nd fav Armor. Mk III is my fav & Mk VII looks like Mk III & War Machine had an offspring.

Does anyone know if we're gonna be able to put that Tony head on a True Type like usual? The Red Collar thing worries me.....

I have to say, this figure has the best head sculpt so far.

This is the MKVII thread, lol. Not the MKVI one.
That's why everyone said it wasn't released.

Oh, sorry. The numbers confuse me.
There's too many IM figures.
:lol

I found the right thread though.

Back