Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but you save money NOW when you order from an etailer...instead of saving money LATER and having to make another order....SS's rewards points should be higher....also their Gift Card policy is the absolute worst in the business....Had some guy get the Avengers blu ray set that came with a $30 SS gift card and wanted to actually trade that gift card with me for something worth $30.....I was like "no bro, those aren't REAL gift cards."

Pretty sure this guy will be out late March in Asia and early April, that's pure speculation but I think that seems about right. It's not like the Iron Man figures are hard for them to make, they've churned enough out so they know the problems, I think out of all the Avengers this figure will be the one most likely to be out on time.

I'm praying that it comes out in April. It's silly for them to release this when Iron Man 3 hits the theaters. Then again this is HT we're talking about so who knows.

I would love for this figure to be released by April. However, I expect to see Thor and Loki released by then with this and maybe, the Hulk, by late May.:impatient:
Don't say that! I really think it's just a weird move for them to release this after everyone here watched Iron Man 3 in their local theater. :gah:

Don't say that! I really think it's just a weird move for them to release this after everyone here watched Iron Man 3 in their local theater. :gah:

Let's hope they are released around the same time. With the movie's release, that would be great free promotion and most likely additional sales for HT! :pray:

Let's hope they are released around the same time. With the movie's release, that would be great free promotion and most likely additional sales for HT! :pray:
A wise move of them to do would be to release all the Avenger figures BEFORE IM 3 and then when IM 3 comes out, a week later, release images of their IM 3 product line so that people are excited.

A wise move of them to do would be to release all the Avenger figures BEFORE IM 3 and then when IM 3 comes out, a week later, release images of their IM 3 product line so that people are excited.

It would be. Too bad HT is just too darn slow for that to happen. We'll be lucky to see the new IM armor by this fall.

To me, Mark IV is the definitive Iron Man, so can't see selling for VII... Too much silver on VII for my tastes and I'd never display it bristling with missiles and whatnot, just too busy looking. On the other hand, if you're bored with IV and it's the accessories you want, then it might make sense.

I would hold onto it and get this if you can or just buy the Mark 42 to have something different. It will be very hard to obtain the Mark 4 once you sold it. Of course, you can sell it for the high price it's going for so its up for you.

The chances of this coming out in March is a good 10%. This will probably release in May.

Really that high? I was thinking more like a 0% chance :lol

Pretty sure this guy will be out late March in Asia and early April, that's pure speculation but I think that seems about right. It's not like the Iron Man figures are hard for them to make, they've churned enough out so they know the problems, I think out of all the Avengers this figure will be the one most likely to be out on time.

I really hope it is on time but nothing has been on time yet :gah:

Back