Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ld
Lol.
I wouldn't sell Jasper for all the Hot Toys in China. All he seems to do is eat and sleep, but he does it in style. I've never come across a cat as laid back as he is.

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG00027-20090716-1725.jpg

Same here. Saras is in heat right now so she loves me more than normal. But the best part is she sits with My stuff. I have pictures of her. She is a 1/1, Rag Doll Blue Point. Her Grandfather sold for $6,000.

Btw I like your Johnny Walker in the back ground. Gold or Blue?

Ld

Same here. Saras is in heat right now so she loves me more than normal. But the best part is she sits with My stuff. I have pictures of her. She is a 1/1, Rag Doll Blue Point. Her Grandfather sold for $6,000.

I had to go through to the bar and check...
It's Red Label.
I'm sure it's good stuff, but it tastes like battery acid to me...

IMG_2503_zpsb7fa863f.jpg

Ld

You sure it's a cat? Looks more like a sabertooth to me. :taz

Lol. That's what everyone says. He's about 3 and a half feet long, with a longer snout than most cats i have ever seen.
I often think he is the result of a marriage between a cat and a fox.
His teeth stick out a lot. It's either his teeth or his tongue that stick out, lol.

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG00025-20090716-1724.jpg

moto_0087.jpg

O well nevermind then don't waste the money then:lol
Blue is my favorite but $200 a bottle every 2 months or so hurts after a while. Rather have more Toys.

Now back to ironman before the other boardies yell at us.... "let's keep this Thread on topic for gods sake guys, c'mon!"

I had to go through to the bar and check...
It's Red Label.
I'm sure it's good stuff, but it tastes like battery acid to me...

IMG_2503_zpsb7fa863f.jpg

Red! Man I don't touch anything under Gold. I make BBQ sauce out of red and black. Just started to cook and cracked a bottle of blue.

Nope 29 lbs Rag Doll Blue Point cat. 12 of his kittens won titles. With the runts going for $500 each fix. His name was Frank as in old blue eyes. I only sold him being he well. It's a cat think. I put a high price on him, fix thinking no on world buy him. Took less than 10 before he was sold.

His granddaughter is just like him. And yes she plays with my helmets. I am looking at her not sleeping in the mark 1 helmet.

Lol.
I wouldn't sell Jasper for all the Hot Toys in China. All he seems to do is eat and sleep, but he does it in style. I've never come across a cat as laid back as he is.

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG00027-20090716-1725.jpg

Thats one beautiful cat. Love the fangs on second pic, my guy does that too :clap

Lol. That's what everyone says. He's about 3 and a half feet long, with a longer snout than most cats i have ever seen.
I often think he is the result of a marriage between a cat and a fox.
His teeth stick out a lot. It's either his teeth or his tongue that stick out, lol.

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG00025-20090716-1724.jpg

moto_0087.jpg
Awww!!! So cute!!! Wish I could have one :)

I would love a pet, but if you both work full time, it kind of neglects the pet too much for my conscience to allow.

I suppose so. That angle didn't occur to me.
I am lucky that there is almost always someone here at home. And if we are all out, i leave a window open for Jasper to pop out and in at his leisure. And there's about 20 acres of fields behind the house that he can hunt around in(It's not the first time i have come home to find several half eaten mouse carcasses on the carpet from his wanderings in the field).

....there's about 20 acres of fields behind the house that he can hunt around in...

He certainly has the fangs of a predator! Despite being more of a 'dog' person, I do like cats and have spent a fair amount of time with some very affectionate moggies.

My mother-in-law's cat in particular, Smokie (who recently passed away due to renal failure) was very friendly and used to come up to me upon my arrival and rub his head against my leg. I am told that in the 'cat world' that this is a big thing, a great sign of acceptance. He was a fabulous cat and made my degree of affection for them grow a great deal.

Cats are cool..but back to topic..

I'm hoping he will be out soon in HK, before end of this month so March here a possibility!

Why don't you? do you stay somewhere that forbids pets?

Oh no, thank God no, it's just that I have 2 dogs (a schnauzer and a fox terrier) but they are not the problem, my mom will be mad at me if I bring home more pets, but my neighbours have a nice kitty that visits me from time to time :) :)

Back