Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

ETA in March but more like April 2013. So by the time we have this figure in hand, HT will be teasing us with all the new stuff for IM3

it never ends :gah:

wow never really thought of that :goodpost:

To be fair Iron Man 3 is coming really fast on the heels of Avengers. Faster than normal sequels.

ETA in March but more like April 2013. So by the time we have this figure in hand, HT will be teasing us with all the new stuff for IM3

it never ends :gah:

BBTS says it's a 4th Qtr 2012 release... maybe the SS exclusive is March but the regular isn't...?

Will the Hot Toys LED base fit the Mark VII you think? The "boot" area seems large enough to fit any of the armors.

Yes. Some don't realize it, but the HOA base has adjustable bars that move left to right (but not by much). I've got the Mk.I standing on one.

Doesn't sound too stable :S

heres what i do for mine. i used floss but if u got fishing wire its less noticeable its tied.

PICT2746.jpg

PICT2742.jpg

Thats how I have my Superman.

Very hard pass, not the biggest ironman fan but the figure looks nothing short of orgasmic.

I ordered. I want an IM from every film. I passed on some of the other Versions, so my IM display isn't as crowded. (althought it's getting close)

Hmm more time to save :D But unluckily Cap, Thor, Loki will be the first to arrive.. who More Wallets to disassembled

What's the ETA on all of the Avengers figures?

I'm waiting for new photos to confirm that. I intend to display the armor without the add-ons.

I do hope all these options are available.

I mean, the thigs have been confirmed, but it's not sure if you actually remove the shoulders withoiut it looking bad.

From the reveal so far, not certain the look for the arms is possible.

Yeah looks like the missile pods on the forearms and shoulders don't have "removed" replacement parts. It's weird they included the thighs and the bits on the ribcage but none of the other parts. He's never seen with only some of the parts ejected.

Ever since the NRD has become common I pretty much do not preorder unless I believe there's a real chance I will lose it.

In the case of this, or almost anything HT does these days, I have no fear there won't be enough to go around when they actually ship.

In fact, with HT's new philosophy, these are generally cheaper after a month or so on the market than they are at preorder.

Batman, Joker, Superman, Sparrow, Indy, Iron Man II, Classic Predator, Baby Doll, everything has dropped to a lowball price after a few months. I can't remember the last HT figure whose price ballooned immediately.

Really? By how much in general? I may have to consider this strategy.

Back