Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

I use the one that came with the Mark V for my MK VI. The New Goblin one would work too. If you're asking for alternatives to these, I got nothing :(

Does it attach to his stomach to allow him to be posed horizontally? I really wanna replicate the pose of him flying with all his rockets popped out.

Can't make it wider because it's at it's max length!

Maybe you'll need to start stacking them on top of one another?

i wonder how much hulk is going to be around once its up for PO :S

My guess.... $300 to $350. Due to size alone.

my guess is 349.99 but ill buy it regardless of price. Who can say no to that little green monster

Sounds about right. And me too! :exactly:

This one is kind of pricey, need to save up fast.. Hulk is on the way as well :panic:

Which is what I'm doing working extra this summer! :panic:

Can't get over how great this fig looks. It's practically a DX minus PERS but the LED repulsors are better than PERS imo. My favorite of the bunch so far. Just need the high res pics now

Best IM yet! So glad I pre-ordered! :clap

I did not know that this was anatomically correct enough for the big green monster to come with the little green monster.

Oh no you just didn't..... :horror:lol

Does it attach to his stomach to allow him to be posed horizontally? I really wanna replicate the pose of him flying with all his rockets popped out.

Unfortunately no. It's just a clamp that attaches to the mid-torso and displays him as either taking off/flying vertically or in hover mode. Both of these poses can still have his thrusters deployed though.

Pic by SixthScaleEdward:

IM_Fly.jpg

I've yet to see a stand that would allow for horizontal flight and would fit a figure this wide.

Sounds like it would be a good market niche for a smaller company to fill though.

i thought supermans stand allowed for horizontal poses?

Unfortunately no. It's just a clamp that attaches to the mid-torso and displays him as either taking off/flying vertically or in hover mode. Both of these poses can still have his thrusters deployed though.

Pic by SixthScaleEdward:

IM_Fly.jpg

This is the pose I was planning for Mark VII, although it appears I'll buying a different stand :mad:

i was able to get a somewhat horizontal pose with this base. i just had the pole go between his legs and made his legs close together to hold it inplace. ill do one tonight for better example

i was able to get a somewhat horizontal pose with this base. i just had the pole go between his legs and made his legs close together to hold it inplace. ill do one tonight for better example

Doesn't sound too stable :S

Will the Hot Toys LED base fit the Mark VII you think? The "boot" area seems large enough to fit any of the armors.

Does anybody know if the base of the foot light up like the "armor unleashed" mk ii version?

if its not announced on the official reveal, i highly doubt it.

I was just about to get the MkVI, then this appears with the real cool Tony sculpt. Looks like Iron Man is back on the waiting list for me.

Will the Hot Toys LED base fit the Mark VII you think? The "boot" area seems large enough to fit any of the armors.
Yes it will

Does anybody know if the base of the foot light up like the "armor unleashed" mk ii version?
Almost for certain no... as the boot size is the same as Mk. 2/3/4/6...

looks great----just need a base like im2 mkvi--------------
for that price they could have

Guess I won't be posing mine with all his missile pods opened. Drat.

ETA in March but more like April 2013. So by the time we have this figure in hand, HT will be teasing us with all the new stuff for IM3

it never ends :gah:

Back