Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

I do hope all these options are available.

I mean, the thigs have been confirmed, but it's not sure if you actually remove the shoulders withoiut it looking bad.

It does look good in both configurations.
I hope it's possible.

SWeet looks like I'll be picking up and wont mess up my other payment schedules ..They should just made this the dx 13 with same price tag and few more accessories ,features stand light up ,boots xtra tony w/light up body in casual wear or suit.....

Really? By how much in general? I may have to consider this strategy.

Not sure about the spread, but certainly you could do ebay searches for completed listings to get an idea.

Of the few I've tracked (Classic Ped, Babydoll, Mark II AU and Superman) they have dropped from $200-$219 original asking price down to -- again, on a good day -- around $150.

You can still get Superman easily for $150. I've seen Preds and Mark 2's go for that but they have started to uptick lately. Babydoll takes a good day but one went for $153 about two weeks ago.

Hope that helps.

There is a learning curve here and HT will eventually figure out the ideal number of figures to mass produce so that they maximize sales but don't flood the market and burden retailers with overstock that they have to take a hit on. This is a small market so it shouldn't take too long to figure out.

Not sure about the spread, but certainly you could do ebay searches for completed listings to get an idea.

Of the few I've tracked (Classic Ped, Babydoll, Mark II AU and Superman) they have dropped from $200-$219 original asking price down to -- again, on a good day -- around $150.

You can still get Superman easily for $150. I've seen Preds and Mark 2's go for that but they have started to uptick lately. Babydoll takes a good day but one went for $153 about two weeks ago.

Hope that helps.

There is a learning curve here and HT will eventually figure out the ideal number of figures to mass produce so that they maximize sales but don't flood the market and burden retailers with overstock that they have to take a hit on. This is a small market so it shouldn't take too long to figure out.

I've been watching the ebay market as well. I get the sense that the figures you listed are not as in demand..(maybe?). A better bet is tracking Nick Fury's prices vs the pre-order prices (10% off retail + shipping). I feel this will give a better idea for the avengers line. Although, even then it's hard to say since we have no idea if the reason hawkeye and nick are selling out in retail stores is because HT made a smaller batch for them or if they're hedging to make it look like a smaller supply. Market speculation~!

Back when I first started collecting HT's MMS line, they would sell out across the board within a couple of weeks for most items and within days for others. Alot of the exclusives went in hours and sometimes minutes. I haven't seen that at all lately as some of these figures linger on SSC or third party websites like AE or CSC for months. Probably two examples in recent history of quick sellouts - the Avengers IM Mk VI seems to have gone in a couple of days and Lt. Gordon went in about 4 days.

This must be frustrating to ebay scalpers who used to be able to slurp up these figures and turn around and sell them for astronomical prices. Also, it's a big reason HT is rereleasing stuff, aside from the copycats that started flooding the market to take advantage of people excited to pay a fraction of the price for knock-offs(without their knowledge) than the real thing.

can't believe the high res pics still arent up on HT Japan. Wonder why their behind everyone else

:panic: Where are you seeing this? I'd love to get supes for $150!

The only few auctions I see that are sub $190 for supes ask for like $50+ in shipping...

Is ex sold out or am I missing something... My attempting no not buy this is going in the dirt. I was looking to see if it was free US shipping (if it'd changed) and now don't see it at all.

Is ex sold out or am I missing something... My attempting no not buy this is going in the dirt. I was looking to see if it was free US shipping (if it'd changed) and now don't see it at all.

Just tried checking for you, but their website is not loading up for me at the moment.

still up for me. dunno why you are having issues

Market speculation~!

Nick might be a good guage but HT might also have learned over the last year that flooding the market does them no good either. Obviously they want to aim for saturation without flooding. If their prices remain stable, never dip much nor never get too high, then they are successful.

For you guys hoping your toy becomes valuable, good luck.

:panic: Where are you seeing this? I'd love to get supes for $150!

The only few auctions I see that are sub $190 for supes ask for like $50+ in shipping...

Check the completed listings. I've been watching for an EX to hit around 185-190, but I've also considered getting that faux kryptonite and just pulling the trigger on the reg Supes for around 150. I've seen several go for that in the last few months.

It's still up for sale. Geez... almost gave me a heart attack.

:lecture Confirmed. Their site is up and running again and the Mk.VII EX is still available for preorder.

SWeet looks like I'll be picking up and wont mess up my other payment schedules ..They should just made this the dx 13 with same price tag and few more accessories ,features stand light up ,boots xtra tony w/light up body in casual wear or suit.....

Sad part I would have paid $300 for that. Now I have yo buy another lighted stand (hint yes if you have one for sale pm me)

I just laid everything but the last payments. I am good.

Fyi I like this one so far the best. It now looks like a man in a suit not metal underwear.

still up for me. dunno why you are having issues

They still have them. Just cancel my ex and went with the reg. Just could not seeing spending $18.00 shipped on a ex little holocaust im that I have no idea what to to with? What are or is it for?

for people wondering if the MK VII can do a repulsor hand pose. i wonder if this is your answer?

the gauntlets appear to be able to pull back on the forearm for a higher degree of hand movement. that or its just mis-assembled here

:dunno

2e1svmh.jpg

:lecture Confirmed. Their site is up and running again and the Mk.VII EX is still available for preorder.

Thanks for checking. It's back for me now too... So strange that it wasn't there earlier. Thanks... As I'm afraid of it selling out, I'm going with the regular version too...

Back