Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Some are saying that he would return as Vision

If Vision does appear in the movies i want him to have his Ultron origins not some movie mash up just to keep Clark Gregg involved, no offense to the guy he was awesome but trying to bring Coulson back is just going to ruin the good times he had before his death. Ant Man in 2014 and in it he and Tony create Ultron. Avengers 3 Ultron tries to create the prefect world by controlling humanity, he creates Vision to find the Avengers weaknesses and eliminate them but Ultron is defeated by a team effort and his programming gets damaged leading him to turn against Ultron and help the Avengers in the final battle.

Ultron has always been my favorite villain followed by Thanos. If Ultron appears in the movies they will have made my dreams come true, and it would mean a HT Ultron :fireworks

Back to the MK VII, i hope they reveal it tonight/tomorrow. Would be a great early Birthday present for me and then i could order mine on my Birthday Sunday, would make me feel younger buying a toy on my B'day :lol

Then wouldn't he have to return as Wonder Man first?:gah:

Honestly, I love all of the suits... which is why I am probably going to get all of them. lol

Honestly, I love all of the suits... which is why I am probably going to get all of them. lol

Just put the BIG Ironman set in my cart (waiting till the end of July to order it, want to use all my points).

On the IM1 2.0 is it worth it? I have been thinking about it. To me it looks like a walking junk pile. I even thought about that when I seen it in the comics for the 1st time (Yes I sill own that one). Only it was one suit, not a parts kinda of suit.

Just put the BIG Ironman set in my cart (waiting till the end of July to order it, want to use all my points).

On the IM1 2.0 is it worth it? I have been thinking about it. To me it looks like a walking junk pile. I even thought about that when I seen it in the comics for the 1st time (Yes I sill own that one). Only it was one suit, not a parts kinda of suit.

Then don't order it? Save your money for figures you like! :)

I think it gives great contrast to all the other suits that have been made since.

Doubt they'll be anything else from Hot Toys this week any new reveals now will wait till SDCC and specs to be released afterwards

You can go view pics of what was displayed at a bunch of places but I can't remember what out of any of what was shown was new if any. I want to say there was though.

Are there usually many reveals from Hot Toys at SDCC?

Dunno I've only been into this hobby for a year and that was due to Pitu's SDCC coverage. I'm still a N00b :(

EDIT: Pretty sure 1989 Joker was shown for the first time at last years SDCC though

Last edited:

My guess is we will get a look at The Hulk, Iron Man Mk VII, the new Batman, and Bane. Maybe if we are lucky, Professor X. If we are even luckier (is that a word?), Magneto. Though im fairly certain we'll see the new Iron Man before then.

Im guessing the BTTF reveal won't be until Christmas.

Last edited:

My guess is we will get a look at The Hulk, Iron Man Mk VII, the new Batman, and Bane. Maybe if we are lucky, Professor X. If we are even luckyer (is that a word?), Magneto. Though im fairly certain we'll see the new Iron Man before then.

Im guessing the BTTF reveal won't be until Christmas.

It's "luckier". And I think a magneto is guaranteed to be there. Just look at last year's comic con for comparison. They had nearly every top release for the rest of the year on display! I bet the Mark VII, Hulk, and the Bat will also be on show like the Batmobile and Iron Monger were last year!

Thats assuming they have even made Magneto though. If and when he is released, it probably won't be until early 2013. And they might only release a Professor X at first.

Cant wait for this one! Ive been waiting since the movie!

looking foward to this one I hope they can pull off the shoulder's properly!

Last year there was Batmobile, Joker 89 & Black Suit Spider-Man. Maybe some others not sure.

The only ones i'm hoping for a reveal is X-Men and maybe BTTF
Classic Predator was also revealed at last year's Comicon.

Koto looking awesome with HT figs :yess:

482079_467188256642192_1267806106_n.jpg

taken by Ian Guadiz Claveria

A little worried that the silver on the quads will grab too much attention that just throws off the look. Just have to wait and see....:impatient:

Back