Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

What they have shown is the pieces are swappable as being closed or open. Here… I don't know why we keep describing things, this is what we're talking about:

544354_10150809482187344_58690437343_9706361_772539027_n.jpg

It shows they are swappable but it remains to be seen if they're removable in that it will look screen accurate with them off.

It's screen acurate (armor off) with the rib region... It's safe to assume the other modular 3 parts would be similar.

Re-posting pic:
post-5392-1337314558.jpg

Last edited:

I don't know if it's safe to assume that. I do hope it's the case and it seems to be in Hot Toys track record to go that extra mile but I don't think it's a sure thing.

I don't know if it's safe to assume that. I do hope it's the case and it seems to be in Hot Toys track record to go that extra mile but I don't think it's a sure thing.

:exactly::exactly:

Then don't order it? Save your money for figures you like! :)

Well I have a number of them. I wish I did drugs, cheaper. I seen pictures of him and I like the face on Tony. I also like what they did to make him look like he was made of scap weapons. I order WM, Fox, and made the last payment for my GF Hut. Caved in and just order it. It was the collector pictures that push me into buying it.

I was really hoping we'd see this tonight, but it looks like Hot Toys is going to show DKR Batman. Oh well, hopefully next week and then a Hulk teaser.

I was really hoping we'd see this tonight, but it looks like Hot Toys is going to show DKR Batman. Oh well, hopefully next week and then a Hulk teaser.

I wonder what Batman will look like? Probably exactly the same as DX01 but made from fabric :panic: may be getting it tho depending on Hulk's price, so they need to reveal the Hulk and IM in order for me to bother with Batman. But there's no rush as none of these will be out til next year.

I wonder what Batman will look like? Probably exactly the same as DX01 but made from fabric :panic: may be getting it tho depending on Hulk's price, so they need to reveal the Hulk and IM in order for me to bother with Batman. But there's no rush as none of these will be out til next year.

I hope it doesn't look like the DX01...since that was the TDK Joker :lol

DX02 was TDK Batman :wink1:

but from what they've shown so far its a lot more accurate if you know the movie suit like some of us do. a few things still "off" to the real nitpickers but overall much moer of an improvement than just the fabric undersuit

I'm really excited for all three, but now that I know we're getting a (hopefully new) Bruce Wayne head with Batman I'm more interested in seeing Iron Man. With characters like this, the unmasked hs is always my most desired item. I think Batman will be great, as well as Iron Man, and Hulk. I think by now they should have Iron Man and Batman perfected anyway. :pray:

I hope it doesn't look like the DX01...since that was the TDK Joker :lol

DX02 was TDK Batman :wink1:

but from what they've shown so far its a lot more accurate if you know the movie suit like some of us do. a few things still "off" to the real nitpickers but overall much moer of an improvement than just the fabric undersuit

:slap wasn't thinking. I joke about getting annoyed with more Batman's as i really enjoy the character and the nolan movies. I will most likely get this Batman but i'm getting impatient about seeing IM and Hulk, and it seems the Batman assault from HT is beginning, meaning reveals of others will be pushed back :(

The big thing that annoys me about HT and Batman is that i can't afford to get them all :(

Dont worry iron man has already been teased so shouldnt be far away and hulk wont be too long i dont think

:slap wasn't thinking. I joke about getting annoyed with more Batman's as i really enjoy the character and the nolan movies. I will most likely get this Batman but i'm getting impatient about seeing IM and Hulk, and it seems the Batman assault from HT is beginning, meaning reveals of others will be pushed back :(

The big thing that annoys me about HT and Batman is that i can't afford to get them all :(

that's the way I feel about the HT Avengers figures. I wanted all of them but was forced to choose. Think i'm onl getting Cap and IM now and maybe BW and Loki

but I won't lie, as happy as I am to see this new DX Batman, I was raelly looking forward to already seeing the full reveal of the MK7 IM b/c that will be my first IM figure ever! I've owned HT and Medicom batman figures before

Agreed! The entire team is going to be over 1K to complete! Ouch! Hence why I'm not overly complaining about the delays. Gives me time to save up more $.

Agreed! The entire team is going to be over 1K to complete! Ouch! Hence why I'm not overly complaining about the delays. Gives me time to save up more $.

Same here! :)

Got this today in the mail from Marvel.com

MarvelIronmancustomcup.jpg

Very happy with it and can't wait for the HT now :)

Besides HT Avengers.... I'm also getting this! :clap

September 25th already pre-ordered from Amazon .com with release day delivery woot!!! My viewing will start with the 7th time seeing the movie... yes I feel personally responsible for the massive box office of this movie :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm6tVvamcls[/ame]

:hi5:

Come on HT:impatient:..give us mark7 already

Back