Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

A little worried that the silver on the quads will grab too much attention that just throws off the look. Just have to wait and see....:impatient:

And THAT is the only thing I don't like about the Mark VII design. I like the bulk, but the silver in the legs is a little excessive.

Ironmonger was one of the star unveilings of last years SDCC also.But his specs and ordering did nt go up till late September so be warned!!

I thought Iron Monger was first shown earlier than that at a con in HK or Japan or something.

That was just the raw sculpt, we saw the first painted version with the Obadiah Stane torso at last years comic con.

i wish Tony makes a.freaking suit that is not red... 3,4,6,7 dam they look too similar.
maybe one in black or something

That's like saying "I wish batman would dress in orange". There are a few exceptions to it (as there are with even Batman) but Iron Man is red and gold. That is what Iron Man is visually. Without it, it starts to look less and less like Iron Man.

Hope the MKVII comes with hands that can do the correct repulsor fire pose. They need to hinge the wrist guard to allow the hands to move further back and at a 90* angle.

Hope the MKVII comes with hands that can do the correct repulsor fire pose. They need to hinge the wrist guard to allow the hands to move further back and at a 90* angle.

You said it! To me, that is the biggest issue with ALL the armors so far! They better fix it this time around! :mad:

i wish Tony makes a.freaking suit that is not red... 3,4,6,7 dam they look too similar.

I have Been a ironman comic collector for sometime. I have to look but all of them were red and gold. I do have some holes in them (best one was him in the suit ____faced) WarM was the only off colored one. All the suits ran off Tony but WM. Even the curstion(sp) were red.

In any case there was some special ones but they were special.

You said it! To me, that is the biggest issue with ALL the armors so far! They better fix it this time around! :mad:

its those damn hand guards that restrict the movement of the hands. all they have to do is allow the guards to move up with the hands and the standard hands can pull of the repulsor fire pose perfectly fine.

you might get your wish in IM3 if the trade show leaks end up being the final design in the movie, hope you like gold

Preview pics of the in-progress figure... the modular parts (clavicle/rib/forearms/thighs) of VII are removable

This is good to hear! Which I'll do when I display him. :wink1:

It shows they are swappable but it remains to be seen if they're removable in that it will look screen accurate with them off.

Back