Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm too huge a spidey fan to pass anyone of them up. I told myself when I saw the suit "No I don't want that!" After I saw the movie and the figure I caved and preordered.

The more I visit this thread, the more I realize I want this figure. Was thinking about just waiting it out for the Spidey 2 suit, but I don't know if that is possible :lol

giphy.gif

I'm too huge a spidey fan to pass anyone of them up. I told myself when I saw the suit "No I don't want that!" After I saw the movie and the figure I caved and preordered.
I originally had this on PO at BBTS, but ended up dropping it at some point. Now that the shoulder issues have been corrected, I started wanting it again. I'm a fan of this Spidey suit and the figure looks great. It just makes sense to pick this one up soon and add it to the collection.

I really want to buy this figure but I still worry of getting it from a bad batch since I live in Asia. Someone told me that the first released batches are the only ones with shoulder defects. I'm really falling in love with it because of the pictures you guys are posting here. The dynamic poses he can do are extraordinary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back