Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pic with venom is amazing!

It doesn't take away from the fact that it's incredible posing, but I reckon it's heavily inspired by this:

001.jpg

I wonder if it'd be possible to get the figures to hold those poses using the fancy new Hot Toys stands?

It doesn't take away from the fact that it's incredible posing, but I reckon it's heavily inspired by this:

001.jpg

I wonder if it'd be possible to get the figures to hold those poses using the fancy new Hot Toys stands?
i think the new stands could, time to order two stands and a medi venom

Great review optical, I was the same as you, not excited to get it but after it arrived I fell for it:inlove This is a great figure and I'm more than happy with it, currently expecting my Parker clothing set from ebay to arrive today, now I got to hunt down a camera and skateboard to finish the look.

I sat on the fence for some time to. But once I opened the box I knew it was worth it.
Love this figure!
buzazuma.jpg
2ete2e6u.jpg

Bri

Great review optical, I was the same as you, not excited to get it but after it arrived I fell for it:inlove This is a great figure and I'm more than happy with it, currently expecting my Parker clothing set from ebay to arrive today, now I got to hunt down a camera and skateboard to finish the look.

Thank you Skull, one day I am going to bash that Parker, just not ready to pay $90 for now.

That's a great Parker set man!

Bri

Thank you Skull, one day I am going to bash that Parker, just not ready to pay $90 for now.

Its pricey but you get a lot, if you hunt down all those parts each, you would pay more. The only thing I don't like with the set is the shoes, there rubber with real laces, but the problem is it has no tougue so you can see the feet in the shoes:monkey4 I may replace those..

Well, I'm going to have to learn how to sew, because my Spider-Man's white undershirt is peaking through the left side of his body. Kind of bummed, but I did put the figure through some extreme poses the other day. I'm just glad it's a problem that can be fixed!

Do it saunders45, you won't regret it.

I ended up waiting. It's come up for double rewards before, and I ended up burning a bunch of RW points for the Batman Armory. I definitely want to pick this (or the AS2 spiderman) up though. I'm doing an avengers/Marvel theme for my boys room and I'd like to get a decent collection to put on corner shelves for them.

I picked up a tech deck skate board, I think I'm going to use the wheels and make my own custom wooden board, maybe use fine grit sandpaper painted black to make the top. I'll post photos when I get started.

Back