Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel free to pass fellas but its really not that hard to understand how to get a non-defective figure, the US batch does not have broken shoulders. If you like the figure and don't want to worry about broken shoulders just buy it from sideshow, bbts, alter ego or any other us retailer. This guy even took apart a good one and shows how durable the shoulders really are

(Start at 3:50 to see how durable the shoulder really are)

I watched that vid a while back. Still would be paranoid! Goes to show what bad press can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came close of passing this up do to all the bad press. Glad I didn't. Now where are you lizard:impatient:

I watched that vid a while back. Still would be paranoid! Goes to show what bad press can do.

Dude!

I can't believe you are not going to own this figure because of some early bad reports. Little black wash this thing is frikkn killer.

LYgYu4K.jpg

nhrhkN3.jpg

Sick photos Robbie, I got to agree to, I went from not looking forward at all to this figure to loving it so much I bought another just to keep MIB. Do to the early bad press reports this figure has become a seriously underrated figure. This is a cool one off design for spiderman never to be done again, suit and sculpt are top notch, and gets top shelf treatment in my detolf:)

The shoulders should be nothing to worry about just as long as you get it from a US retailer. Heck, I even dropped mine a good 3 feet while making a video and all the joints are just as tight and durable as the moment I opened it up.

ok... ok ok ok.... I snapped a couple of quick pics... but my bloody cam is broken... won't focus properly, so these will have to do for now. My "real" camera managed one focused pic, but all the rest were blurred, so I got one half-decent iphone pic... I'll get some more soon... but for now, I wanted to show you guys what I've been doing with my Spidey. any and all feedback welcome!!!

RB-HT-01.jpg
RB-HT-02.jpg

Hope you guys like!! It was terrifying and FUN!!!!

Lol.. Yeah the white splatter might be out of place but overall, excellent job! Looks like Spidey took all that he could handle. The additional facial damage looks fantastic.

Back