Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:

The battle damage came out really good! The mess on his leg though... :monkey1

oy.

from the last battle....
Screen Shot WebBandage.jpg

that's the frame from the movie... mine is pretty good... but not THAT pretty good... I drizzled hot glue into cold water to get stringy webs... looks good... but not cgi good, y'know??

A good price. I got him for $165 shipped on ebay but it did not include the Gardfield headsculpt, which I probably would have never taken out of the box anyway so it wasn't a big deal for me.

Personally I never use the Garfield sculpt so yeah great find man congrats

If I can find a deal like that I will pull the trigger to complete my Spiderman display until the ASM 2 figure is released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with finding a deal, but this guys well worth the asking price.

I agree with The Skull. Worth the asking price and underrated.

This figure got too much bad press upon initial release and even though the issues were fixed, the damage had been done and many would-be buyers were turned off.

I'm not a huge fan of the suit but I need a red Spidey. That's why I would be looking for a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with The Skull. Worth the asking price and underrated.

This figure got too much bad press upon initial release and even though the issues were fixed, the damage had been done and many would-be buyers were turned off.

That's it exactly, its a shame to cause it is a fantastic spiderman, just don't buy it from ebay, buy it from a reputable dealer to insure avoiding the defective batch.

Got notice my spiderman is on the way! Should receive him by the end of next week/Monday of next week.
I'm really looking forward to getting him.

Bri

Back