Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if you have one with the faulty shoulder will it break if you raise it above a certain point or if you move it in normal circumstances?

Tight shoulders cause the bracing to break, wouldn't call It faulty shoulders
If you find it somewhat difficult to move the arms up and back, I suggest you reinforce the bracing in the shoulder joint
It will eliminate the breaking and get you to the poses u are looking for

Tight shoulders cause the bracing to break, wouldn't call It faulty shoulders
If you find it somewhat difficult to move the arms up and back, I suggest you reinforce the bracing in the shoulder joint
It will eliminate the breaking and get you to the poses u are looking for

Ah thanks, how do I reinforce it? By holding the joint as I move it?

I decided to sell mine. It just didn't grow on me. It was a decent figure but. I just would rather have something else.

Hey guys quick question. My amazing Spider-Man figure legs both of them from the knee down don't feel like if there connected at the knee joint. Does anyone here have the same issue? I only ask just to make sure I don't have a defected figure. I just checked my MoS superman those are fine. They aren't like Spider-Man knees.

Hey guys quick question. My amazing Spider-Man figure legs both of them from the knee down don't feel like if there connected at the knee joint. Does anyone here have the same issue? I only ask just to make sure I don't have a defected figure. I just checked my MoS superman those are fine. They aren't like Spider-Man knees.

Spiderman has detachable knees. You can literally pull the leg off at the knee if you want to. It had three separate parts.
1. The foot which is attached to the lower leg at the ankle by way of a rubber boot.
2. The lower leg which stops right where the fabric boot meets the leg fabric. The leg fabric is tucked between these two pieces so it does not loosen while posing.
3. The upper leg which is smaller and is just below the knee joint.

Same thing happened with mine after a crazy pose but I just popped it back in.

I really hope that Hot Toys works on getting the jawline on ASM2 Spider-Man right. It's kind of frustrating that my figure can't look up without losing all definition in the jawline or getting those weird wrinkles on the neck when I turn the head left. I think I'd prefer the Black Suit Spider-Man method of a neck joint.

Back