Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys i have an issue with my figure....one of the arms pop off very easily at the elbow when i bend it...is this a comon issue or is just my figure?

The right sleeve on mine slips off way too easily, hope that it's not a common problem for all.

But it's still a very good figure of Thor.

Thor2.jpg~original

Thor.jpg~original

Soooo I noticed SS still has this guy for sale, is he alot Cooler in hand??? Just curious, im on the fence about THoR as he's my least fav' HT avenger :)

Youre right, its my opinion. The Hot toys Thor sucks. Its the worst figure of all the Avengers and had I not been gifted with him, my Avenger display would be missing Thor...i refuse to buy it...my opinion

some opinions though are better than others...as the case may be.

It most certainly does not suck. Nothing with that amount of work, time and effort gone into it could ever 'suck'.

You may not like it and that's fine but to say it sucks is just a crap thing to say.

But hey, we live in a world of self entitled adults with the minds of children who don't care about the effort put into something. All that matters is how much it will please us!

Ahh first world problems!!

It most certainly does not suck. Nothing with that amount of work, time and effort gone into it could ever 'suck'.

You may not like it and that's fine but to say it sucks is just a crap thing to say.

But hey, we live in a world of self entitled adults with the minds of children who don't care about the effort put into something. All that matters is how much it will please us!

Ahh first world problems!!

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

Soooo I noticed SS still has this guy for sale, is he alot Cooler in hand??? Just curious, im on the fence about THoR as he's my least fav' HT avenger :)

He looks great in hand! (imo) So don't let the nay-sayers make you miss out on this one. :lecture

You're insane. You're entitled to your opinion. But you're still insane.

This....

He looks great in hand! (imo) So don't let the nay-sayers make you miss out on this one. :lecture

This...

This...

Definitely this...

Youre right, its my opinion. The Hot toys Thor sucks. Its the worst figure of all the Avengers and had I not been gifted with him, my Avenger display would be missing Thor...i refuse to buy it...my opinion

...but definitely NOT this. Read, acknowledge as opinion, but ultimately ignore.

Me no like Thor either. Looks like a toy compared to the other Avengers. I have the entire lineup now, and he just looks a bit **** in comparison to the realism of the others. And totally unrecognisable as the actor that played Thor. Even Hulk has a better Ruffalo likeness IMO.

I don't really like Thor either. :monkey3

Ugly hair. Body looks a touch ridiculous. Sculpt isn't good enough.

Doesn't help that the costume sucks, but that's not HT's fault.

Back