Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it the space is for Iron Man?
:clap

Yep yep! :D and Hulk is gonna be behind them :3 I hope he fits! XD I wonder how Loki would look on the side, just displayed next to our heroes, hahaha. I think I might make the decision to buy another Mark VII just to add to my "Hall of Armor" display. And I'm debating whether or not to buy the old Mark III or wait for the new diecast. Decisions, decisions...

I got the idea to use Chris Redfield's body from Steve74 on the Osw forum.

DSCN1366_zpsbc48b5ce.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN1365_zpsd5f36cfe.jpg
[/IMG]

I know, man...I went with the Magic Cube set because I liked the worn look of the t-shirt...but it looks off without the bracelets. So, I put him with the briefcase. Hopefully, I'll get some down the line after I get the MK VII headscuplt.

Got him on Monday finally. Of course, as per my luck, there is something wrong with it. It appears the tesseract case has glue smeared all over one side of the clear cylinder. Time to call customer service.

This figure looks better in person. Glad I picked it up. Wasn't going to because i already own the original one. Much needed bulk compared to the fist Thor.

Back