Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I'm having fun with it either way. It's a welcomed addition to my collection.

IMG_1598_zps69b03365.jpg

:clap
Nice setup.

Appreciate the idea bro.

Some of it is definately my fault, from posing the arms to far up, and the arms scraping the chest armor on the way. However, the spots on Thor's right arm were there when I took him out of the package. Sucks this paint isn't a little tougher, but it's painted rubber so, I don't know exactly what could be used to protect the paint,without drying out the rubber faster. What I was really concerned with is, that the spots appeared to be where the shipping tape under his arms were. I hope the rubber wasn't having a reaction to the plastic. God knows we don't want Thor's sleeves to go the way of the DX02.

Here's what my damage looks like. It's not in any other places so far, so hopefully I can find a marker or paint pen that blends seamlessly.

tpaintpeel011.jpg

tpaintpeel007.jpg

tpaintpeel004.jpg

tpaintpeel003.jpg

tpaintpeel003.jpg

thorapy001.jpg

Bro, yours really look bad man. I think you should get it changed.

Really sickening to see such things happen, I can feel your pain and frustration too..:gah:

Guys, any tips of how to change the hands! i spent one hour trying to bring back his wrist armor, ending up break one of the hangers :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bro, yours really look bad man. I think you should get it changed.

Really sickening to see such things happen, I can feel your pain and frustration too..:gah:

I have been thinking about asking for a replacement, but I think so of it is from my posing the figure, which I take responsibility for. In that instance, I'm trying to find a solution since I think a replacement would end up doing the same thing.

I'm still gonna contact my seller before I do anything though.

I need to get the sleeve off to tighten one elbow anyways. Has anyone taken off the chest armor, or sleeves yet? I need some tips for getting to the elbow. I could disassemble and reassemble V1 no problem....but I can't find the seem on this, and I know the sleeves are connected to the vest underneith the armor.

[ame="https://youtu.be/yhYeNMy7BhM"]https://youtu.be/yhYeNMy7BhM[/ame]A massive thanks to all the guys who have already watched this video review and have left good comments and always support any of my reviews . i'd like to say if you ever want to contact me or ask me anything please feel free to do so , ill either video you a reply or ask me via the youtube comments and ill try my best to answer . thanks bruvas rick :O)

Im very impressed with thor just wish the hair was a tad bit lighter.. Also, not a fan of the creased cape....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIuVEGjYPrQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Hot Toys Avengers Thor - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Hello again freaks, here is a quick video of the Avengers I will be collecting so far.
This video was posted on a community run collectors page. Please check out some of the other vids as well. Thanks

Just ordered a second Thor with flex pay. Going to make this one a sleeveless version, next thing is to try to figure a way to remove that cape!

Here are pics of Thor and the Avengers collection so far. Excuse the bad panorama shot handling XD I think it's an amazing figure. It looks so good in hand. I'm very very pleased with him. I so cannot wait to get Loki, the Mark VII, and Hulk. It's only a matter of time....

IMG_1074_zps1e45972d.jpg

IMG_1075_zps287500b9.jpg

IMG_1079_zps2939de8f.jpg

IMG_1077_zps3ebc2a9f.jpg

IMG_1076_zpsc59a4624.jpg

Last edited:
Back