Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really love this figure. :yess:

06042013670copy.jpg

06042013652copy.jpg

:)

OK...so I didn't think that Thor's arms were able to move over his head UNTIL I saw your review! Many thanks! I worked up the courage and rotated the chain mail portion and was able to get his arm up over his head in a "calling down lightning" pose!

https://youtu.be/yhYeNMy7BhMA massive thanks to all the guys who have already watched this video review and have left good comments and always support any of my reviews . i'd like to say if you ever want to contact me or ask me anything please feel free to do so , ill either video you a reply or ask me via the youtube comments and ill try my best to answer . thanks bruvas rick :O)

Last edited:
Got mine in just a few days ago. I am loving this figure! My only complaint/wish would have been to come with an un-sleeved set of arms for display options. After all, Thor was not wearing his sleeve armor for 3/4's of the Avengers Movie.

Just ordered this today, while I think it looks excellent, it is really for the wife to stare at and not notice all the shipping boxes piling up around the house...

What's wrong with the head so that no matter what, it looks off in every picture, yet in person, it looks amazing and spot on? Excellent figure!

I actually find it the opposite (well kinda), in some video reviews with the super close ups I think he looks great, then I glance to my shelf and not so much :dunno

Back