Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking Widow too considering we saw her box in that Christmas preview but Thor is before her in MMS numbering... I'm thinking we'll see a good week or two where it's Marvel figures being released.

Let's hope you're right. Besides the Hulk, I want Thor and Loki the most! :pray:

Hey, if I have an opportunity to jump on Black Widow's box, I'm all over it.

:exactly: :naughty :lol

Just tried pre-ordering Thor from SS and apparently they don't ship HT's to Australia anymore! WTF! They reckon they will honor any current orders but won't ship any new orders.

I wonder why won't they ship to Australia, don't they ship via Fedex or UPS? I don't see why there would be a problem.

542345_447626185310370_947965279_n.jpg

Looks fantastic sleeves look fixed, even more hyped for this, cap and tjor are my fav avengers

The photo is a little blown out, but this is a seriously cool figure.

As for SSC not shipping to Australia...I have to say, it's very odd not not a surprise to me. When I wanted to but the Symbiote Spiderman Exclusive figure about 8 months ago, they only had the regular version available and that was not for UK orders. It made no sense to me as about 2 months ago, they changed it back to 'worldwide'.

Go figure...:dunno

I think I'm gonna hold out for the Thor 2 figure, but this one is really nice looking. I can't wait to see the review pics of this one.

Back