Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this release now mainly because at the moment it's the only Avenger I'm not sure if I'm going to get or not (for the simple reason that I'm not a huge fan of the Avengers outfit he wears compared to what he's wearing in the early pics of Thor 3)

Wonder if OMG & Luka will convince me or not.....

I actually like the Avengers outfit more, except for the helmet. So I bought a whole Thor outfit from Black Ops Toys when they had their Black Friday sale. :)

I know the helmet won't fit on new Thor's head, but I love the pose where he stands there holding the helmet under his arm.

What don't you like about the Avengers outfit, I'm just curious?

^^^ I think it's the Blue in it, prefer the black trousers of the original and the Thor 3 outfit

I think the Thor 2 will be the best looking of them all. I know what you mean, the blue didn't seem to fit well but I really hated the biker looking boots in original too.

^^^ I think it's the Blue in it, prefer the black trousers of the original and the Thor 3 outfit

I agree, I think the black pants looked a bit better. I am glad they did a more muscular body though, the sleeve scale armor liked kinda goofy being baggy on the arms.

Seeing as there isn't an option to swap out arms with and without the scaled armor, I wonder why they didn't just sculpt the scale armor on the arms? Anyone else think that as well?

Personally I would have loved to have a sleeveless option as he appeared most of the movie.

I know with the first Thor figure people were cutting sleeves off of the undershirt and replacing the arms. I was assuming that would be possible with Avengers Thor, correct?

I agree, I think the black pants looked a bit better. I am glad they did a more muscular body though, the sleeve scale armor liked kinda goofy being baggy on the arms.

Seeing as there isn't an option to swap out arms with and without the scaled armor, I wonder why they didn't just sculpt the scale armor on the arms?
Anyone else think that as well?

Personally I would have loved to have a sleeveless option as he appeared most of the movie.

I completely agree...I hope some futzing will fix those sleeves cuz they look horrible in the early pics :slap

I am sadly going to have to cancel Thor. It's a bit painful to have to do so, but I need to do what's best. If he was shipping later in the year I might re-consider. :( I will probably also have to cancel Loki, which is even more gut wrenching than Thor.

I am sadly going to have to cancel Thor. It's a bit painful to have to do so, but I need to do what's best. If he was shipping later in the year I might re-consider. :( I will probably also have to cancel Loki, which is even more gut wrenching than Thor.

Ouch! Sorry to hear BG.

Sell something else to acommodate.

Back