Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a peep at Christopher Ecclestone, sort of...as Malekith

THORIIVillainMalekithChrisEccleston.jpg

malekith__span.jpg

dark-elves.jpg

Looks interesting and a good source for another HT figure :)

:yess: it's gonna be gooooooood

The little black dots around his eyes are markers for CGI. Makes me wonder what he's actually going to look like.

The little black dots around his eyes are markers for CGI. Makes me wonder what he's actually going to look like.

if his face doesn't have doesn't have 2 different tones I am going to be bitterly disappointed...although that being said the MCU has not disappointed me in terms of character design yet

Just pre-ordered Avengers Thor!!!

I'm wondering, if I want to do the sleeveless modification, on the old Thor you'd cut the sleeves off and put new arms on the body. Any reason I should wait until the Avengers Thor actually comes out to buy the other arms? Is there a chance that the new Thor body will be different than the old Thor body?

Dude looks sooooo miserable right there doesnt he

You'd be miserable too, if you had on 75 lbs or so of rubber and spandex.

I'm thinking the reason they're filming in the Fall is to keep from outright killing the actors - as I recall, everyone was pretty uncomfortable filming Thor out in the heat, in New Mexico. I think I remember reading that Tom Hiddleston said that he felt his head was actually roasting inside that Loki helmet; I can just imagine.

someone else: if his face doesn't have doesn't have 2 different tones I am going to be bitterly disappointed...although that being said the MCU has not disappointed me in terms of character design yet

He IS two colors, you can see it right there in that pic. :p

Well I made the decision to PO the Avengers Thor, but also loved the helmet which was going for about $50+ on Ebay.

Found the entire Thor costume on Black Ops Toys for $85, minus 25% for their Black Friday sale so got it for $63.75. Also picked up a Kaustic body for $48 - 25% off in hopes that I can use the arms to do a sleeveless Avengers Thor mod.

So here patiently waits The God of Thunder...cold and alone....

486257_10152090229399460_184581267_n.jpg

I'm sure the helmet won't fit on Avengers Thor's head, but I really, really like this pose which is why I wanted the helmet anyway:

HTMarvelThor1.jpg

Well I made the decision to PO the Avengers Thor, but also loved the helmet which was going for about $50+ on Ebay.

Found the entire Thor costume on Black Ops Toys for $85, minus 25% for their Black Friday sale so got it for $63.75. Also picked up a Kaustic body for $48 - 25% off in hopes that I can use the arms to do a sleeveless Avengers Thor mod.

So here patiently waits The God of Thunder...cold and alone....

486257_10152090229399460_184581267_n.jpg

He's no Viking! Otherwise, he wouldn't be afraid to show his........ Um...... Never mind. :horror

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but when I first saw this new Thor from HT coming out, my first impression when I saw initial pics was, man that looks like Leonardo DiCaprio, not Hemsworth. But after looking at closer more detailed shots, I am absolutely floored by the face sculpt. Not only do I think it looks better than the first Thor HT did, but it looks more regal and serious.

In addition, I absolutely love the Avengers costume far, far more than the costume design in Thor the Movie. I can't wait for this figure. Next to Loki, this is my most anticipated figure of all the Avengers characters.

I do wish he came with a helmet though, but he looks better without the helmet. He looks cool with the helmet in his hand though.

HT tweaked the head sculpt after the initial reveal, the first reveal did have a very DiCaprio look too it.

Back