Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really cant choose between Thor or Avengers Thor... the price seems to be the same aswell.

Only thing with both is that the arms are a bit small IMO, I saw a thread where someone had used the arms from Dutch (i think) it looked much better.

Which one is best overall is a bit of a Thor point. (Sorry)

tumblr_m2sp0w2M6E1r7qzo1o1_250.gif

I'll second that. I like costume and head sculpt way better. :exactly:

Well so do I but the THOR movies version was our first HT for a good few years and was bought for me by my wife...so I don't really want to sell it. I even bought a parted-out cape from the 'bay so that I did not have to spoil it and rip out the top of my lovely presentation HT box, possibly the stupidest design ever for one of these figures sets.

Looking forward to AVENGERS Thor though, as the blues and the reds together just seem to pop more visually.

Well so do I but the THOR movies version was our first HT for a good few years and was bought for me by my wife...so I don't really want to sell it. I even bought a parted-out cape from the 'bay so that I did not have to spoil it and rip out the top of my lovely presentation HT box, possibly the stupidest design ever for one of these figures sets.

Looking forward to AVENGERS Thor though, as the blues and the reds together just seem to pop more visually.

NEVER part with a gift someone has given you. Especially from your wife. I say make a separate Thor display aside from the Avengers. :wink1:

I'm considering setting up a Flexpay for Thor. How does it work, exactly?

HT AVENGERS Thor's SSC page...

It very easy (but I may have over simplified, but please do forgive me that). Working down the page, obviously your first option is the quantity box and that is straight forward.

Then comes your payment options, this is where you select the Flexpay system by clicking the second box down, that for Thor says "( ) Payment Plan for as little as $50.00/mo"

This will opens a small sub-box that has two drop-down menus. One is for the day of the month that you want the payment to be charged against your card. The second drop-menu is the length of time/number of payments you want to extend the terms over.

I personally selected the 15th day of each month and four payments, and when I selected those, a small list appeared on the right hand side of that section with the info I had just entered shown thus...

Jan 15 2013 $50.00
Feb 15 2013 $50.00
Mar 15 2013 $50.00
Apr 15 2013 $49.99*

*Final Payment does not
include shipping or taxes.

Finally, there is the inevitable...
[ ] Yes, I have read and agree to FLEXPay terms and conditions.

...check box. One of these conditions is that there is a cancellation fee if you decide to change your mind (I believe that it is waived if you cancel within 48hrs, but increases incrementally the longer it takes you to make your mind up). Then you just add to cart and process as usual. I have just made my third Flexpay on Thor as mine runs from October through January.

But bear in mind, if the item is delayed, you will not be charged the final payment until they physically have stock in hand to supply to you. They will typically begin charging a final payment if they know that stock will arrive within say 24-48hrs, but we all know that long delays are possible.

Hope this helps, I have found it a great help personally. If not for Flex, I would not have the figures I have.

Just had my official notification that THOR is now definitely February. :gah:

I was wondering about that since it changed from estimated January to 1st Quarter 2013. Oh well this is a B-day gift for me from my wife anyway and my B-day isn't till Feb 17th so I guess I would have been waiting either way LOL!

Back