Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Landing on the quinjet:

avengerstrailer22.jpg

If we consider all the MARVEL movies that get us up to (and includes) THE AVENGERS, the franchise as a whole...The standout heros are Iron Man Thor and Hulk.

Chris and Tom are excellent on screen together. I never really liked Thor that much as a character too much, I remember him being the second story in Marvel UK's Spider-man Comics Weekly way back in the 1970s, but I really like what the folks behind the films have done with him as a comic based movie character.

January is...

a) just too long to wait
b) a chance for my wallet to take a breath.
c) both a) and b)

If we consider all the MARVEL movies that get us up to (and includes) THE AVENGERS, the franchise as a whole...The standout heros are Iron Man Thor and Hulk.

Chris and Tom are excellent on screen together. I never really liked Thor that much as a character too much, I remember him being the second story in Marvel UK's Spider-man Comics Weekly way back in the 1970s, but I really like what the folks behind the films have done with him as a comic based movie character.

January is...

a) just too long to wait
b) a chance for my wallet to take a breath.
c) both a) and b)

Wolverine was the exact same for me. Never liked him in the comics until the movies. Jackman gave him more dimension for me to understand the character better.

Just watched the Avengers again. One of the best scenes in the movie for me was the powerful entrance they give Thor. How cool, he just smashes Iron man grabs Loki and goes sailing off into the night. I loved that.

Any time anyone puts Stark in his place, thats a great moment. But yeah, that was an excellent entrance.

Just watched the Avengers again. One of the best scenes in the movie for me was the powerful entrance they give Thor. How cool, he just smashes Iron man grabs Loki and goes sailing off into the night. I loved that.

I liked the scene where Hulk just punches him after he and Thor were helping each other out!

That was just classic!
And the little sniffle Hulk did with his nose immediately after. :clap :lol

The sniffle was great, I only noticed that on the Bluray and not in the theater. It was funny too when he tosses Iron man off of him after catching him falling.

while all that is happening

tumblr_m98c24tzJ71r91cn2o1_500.gif

What a gif! :yess:

Wolverine was the exact same for me. Never liked him in the comics until the movies. Jackman gave him more dimension for me to understand the character better.

:exactly: I too, never been a big fan of Wolvie in the comics. The same somewhat goes for the silver age Thor as well. However, their movie personas are fantastic! Kudos to Hemsworth and Jackman for bringing these characters to life! :clap

I liked the scene where Hulk just punches him after he and Thor were helping each other out!

One of my favorite scenes! :lol

The sniffle was great, I only noticed that on the Bluray and not in the theater. It was funny too when he tosses Iron man off of him after catching him falling.
Right! :lol
Then the wake up call Hulk gives Stark to snap him awake.

"What the hell!!" :rotfl

Too much win in this movie. :rock

First FLEXPAY payment cleared for this. :yess: :yess: :yess:

It's all well and good having these amazing figures on Pre-Order, most times for months in advance. But suddenly, when you start paying for them, they become very real indeed and no longer just an abstract concept as a Pre-Order.

First FLEXPAY payment cleared for this. :yess: :yess: :yess:

It's all well and good having these amazing figures on Pre-Order, most times for months in advance. But suddenly, when you start paying for them, they become very real indeed and no longer just an abstract concept as a Pre-Order.

Already?! That's great news! Perhaps he will be out by January?!!! :yess:

Back