Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kinda happy..i check AE today and see thor, rush to enter my info and checkout, then he disappears from the website after i place my order...!

SUCCESS!

I was on the fence on him, but AE has the cheapest prices!

Last edited:
I'm kinda happy..i check AE today and see thor, rush to enter my info and checkout, then he disappears from the website after i place my order...!

SUCCESS!

I was on the fence on him, but AE has the cheapest prices!

Agreed. I think AE is also the cheapest around for Loki as well. That's where I'm getting mine. I've never purchased from AE before but look forward to this experience with them.

Agreed. I think AE is also the cheapest around for Loki as well. That's where I'm getting mine. I've never purchased from AE before but look forward to this experience with them.

I do all my business with those guys. Never had a problem. They're always the less expensive.

Yes.... Way back in this thread. I dug him up for you. :wink1:

181206_10150846577627344_58690437343_9817103_2111615704_n.jpg

i can't trust pictures anymore.

i almost passed on hawkeye and rescue cap based on pictures.

im sure this will be epic helmsworth inhand.

I still need to pre-order this one. The head sculpt looks better than the first pics so I'm sold on it.

Do it!!! You know you won't regret it. I missed out on the first round of PO through AE. Had to go through Sideshow and will end up paying a bit more.

Bit the bullet on this, Capt Avengers and BW Avengers. Probably going to stay away from Mark 7 and just fill it in with Mark 4. Contemplating on Hulk...such a hefty price tag...

Do it!!! You know you won't regret it. I missed out on the first round of PO through AE. Had to go through Sideshow and will end up paying a bit more.

Bit the bullet on this, Capt Avengers and BW Avengers. Probably going to stay away from Mark 7 and just fill it in with Mark 4. Contemplating on Hulk...such a hefty price tag...

Hulk will Smash if you don't. :wink1:

Definitely going for it. I'm getting Odin tomorrow and I have Loki on PO. Might as well have the family together.

I love Hulk but he's gonna have to wait. The price tag is something and I do want to get the Christopher Reeve Superman.

I found Supes for around 163usd in a nearby store...will probably get him over the weekend if no one snatches him before me

I'm hoping that this Thor's sleeves will look more metallic just like the prototype photos suggest. Thor v.1's sleeves were awful.

I also like how the Avenger's Thor's arms have great muscle tone. V.1's arms look too plain. No bait and switch here HT, please!

I think the Avengers Thor looks way better than the first. Can hardly wait to get him! :yess:

I was kicking myself for sleeping on the 1st Thor when it sold out; however, once I saw pics of Avengers Thor I convinced myself I didn't make a mistake.

I'm actually looking forward to Thor the most out of all the Avengers aside from Hulk.

I was kicking myself for sleeping on the 1st Thor when it sold out; however, once I saw pics of Avengers Thor I convinced myself I didn't make a mistake.

I'm actually looking forward to Thor the most out of all the Avengers aside from Hulk.

He's also # 2 on my list behind the Hulk. After that, its a toss up between the Mark VII, Cap, & Loki.

Back