Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ofcourse it's not bcuz it makes no sense :lol
Evolution is a gradual development and improvement.
The only thing that has been "improved" over the "THOR" desing is the number of pointless details in his main costume.

If you don't think it's an evolution because the suits haven't developed and improved to your liking, cool. However, I do. Thus evolution.

Last edited:
The thing with Thor is that his changes are more subtle than say...CaP:A, whose progession is much more easy to see.[/QUOT

He looks way better with a more LOTR look. I really think there could have been a lot of design possibilities that would have turned out much better than the original. The elegant and rich look they gave Asgard didn't blend well with Thor's biker looking boots and pants. Very nice to see them lose that.

and trying to misrepresent the context in which I said that is why YOU fail.

I said the move to dark blue pants was a good change. I was speaking about the change to blue they made for THE AVENGERS movie.

I think there has been a regression, as now for TDW it seems they have gone back to black leather. Try to keep up, instead of concentrating on winning your precious internetz.

Last edited:
and trying to misrepresent the context in which I said that is why YOU fail.

I said the move to dark blue pants was a good change. I was speaking about the change to blue they made for THE AVENGERS movie.

I think there has been a regression, as now for TDW it seems they have gone back to black leather. Try to keep up, instead of concentrating on winning your precious internetz.

It wouldnt be offensive or annoying if someone would just say this is how I feel rather than YOU are wrong.

It is going back to leather, yes but doesn't it seem to fit better with the world's we have seen in Thor so far? I personally wish they would have just eliminated the cape altogether.

It wouldnt be offensive or annoying if someone would just say this is how I feel rather than YOU are wrong.

It is going back to leather, yes but doesn't it seem to fit better with the world's we have seen in Thor so far? I personally wish they would have just eliminated the cape altogether.

:exactly::exactly:

Maybe I'm just easy to please, but I like all his outfits. As long as they have the basics (cape, cool looking guantlets and circles) I guess I'm good to go with the newest look they have for him for each movie. Keep the designs coming Marvel!

The thing with Thor is that his changes are more subtle than say...CaP:A, whose progession is much more easy to see.

True. Maybe folks are simply getting hung up on the word evolution. I took and take it to simply express how his suit changes from one movie to the next. Whether is grand or subtle, one person likes it or hates it, is totally personal. I like the changes, subtle or not, as they represent different times of Thor being on the big screen.

2083825-thor.jpg

It's a bit of a paradox isn't it?

'there are no facts'

Meaning the above statement is not a fact, as they don't exist, and therefore there are such things as facts, meaning that the above statement could be a fact as it's now established that facts do exist, and then the cycle begins again!

Love it

...Meaning the above statement is not a fact, as they don't exist, and therefore there are such things as facts, meaning that the above statement could be a fact as it's now established that facts do exist, and then the cycle begins again...!

Remember I said that my head was hurting?

Wel.....too late....run for your lives (and facts) :explode:

Back