Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even though its not in the film, I wish they would have included a helmeted portrait as well. Would have hidden the ugly face sculpt to a degree and likely would have got a purchase out of me. Now I'm passing and still don't have a Thor in my HT collection

sorry, cant find a better pic
i already sold my first Thor :D

THORedit.jpg

The Proto sculpt looks like ryan reynolds haha :D
and it looks the final product were modified to look like hemsworth.By the way here's mine
IMG_7516.jpg

Last edited:
The headsculpt of the HT Avengers version isn't perfect, but at least it isn't as bad as the Thor Premium Format:

Random pic I found:
IMG_1384.jpg

:lol

The headsculpt of the HT Avengers version isn't perfect, but at least it isn't as bad as the Thor Premium Format:

Random pic I found:
IMG_1384.jpg

So glad I waited to see in hand pics of the PF before deciding. Pretty awful.

Random pic I found:
IMG_1384.jpg

wow after seeing this the hot toys sculpt looks spot on compared to this just awful who put out this statue ?

wow after seeing this the hot toys sculpt looks spot on compared to this just awful who put out this statue ?

Sideshow... They are terrible at making human headsculpts, I'm making that judgement from what I've seen so far.

Sideshow... They are terrible at making human headsculpts, I'm making that judgement from what I've seen so far.

wow i use to collect statues from them and it started getting bad the paint and sculpts .

Oh wow :lol anime eyes :slap

So glad I waited to see in hand pics of the PF before deciding. Pretty awful.

Random pic I found:
IMG_1384.jpg

NO doubt guys.... I saw this PF in person a few days ago, and it's god awful.... no pun intended. I'm not a PF hater at all in fact looking forward to adding the C3PO & A2D2 to my collection, but this Thor PF is just weak... bad sculpt, so so paint, really bad cape... lot's and I mean lot's of QC issues I saw on this one. Thank god I didn't get it.. it would be going back the next day.... very disappointed in this PF... Oh well.. more money to spend on something better....by the way can't help but think the rock base looks like a large pile of dino droppings....

Lol. I actually entered a competition to win the PF. I wouldn't even accept it If I won as it isn't worth the shipping price.

Random pic I found:
IMG_1384.jpg

Wow! Jesus dressed up as Thor in Holloween! Someone give him a treat, please.

NO doubt guys.... I saw this PF in person a few days ago, and it's god awful.... no pun intended. I'm not a PF hater at all in fact looking forward to adding the C3PO & A2D2 to my collection, but this Thor PF is just weak... bad sculpt, so so paint, really bad cape... lot's and I mean lot's of QC issues I saw on this one. Thank god I didn't get it.. it would be going back the next day.... very disappointed in this PF... Oh well.. more money to spend on something better....by the way can't help but think the rock base looks like a large pile of dino droppings....

:mad::mad::mad:

that pf looks awful, the more i see the ht version though the more im growing to like it,

HT will release a sleeveless thor with better headsculpt
this version came with poor HS just to make sure collectors will buy both
Just like Joker v1 and bank robber

Oh brother. Thankfully some of us have been around long enough to know you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. :lol

The hate on the Thor pf in this thread is pretty funny. :lol

HT will release a sleeveless thor with better headsculpt
this version came with poor HS just to make sure collectors will buy both
Just like Joker v1 and bank robber

Considering that they have actually said 7-8 figures will be in the Avengers line I highly doubt this. I think that Hot Toys will stick to this so they can get other things out.

Oh brother. Thankfully some of us have been around long enough to know you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. :lol

The hate on the Thor pf in this thread is pretty funny. :lol

The hate on in most of these threads is pretty funny. Some collectors forget about what level of collectibles used to be out there for the fanboy/comic geek... It was a dark time.

This is a golden time.

Back