Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who thinks his head looks too small in some of the pics? Kinda pin-headed??

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

WTF no helmet I may just put the head from the first on this body very disapointed In the sculpt and lack of helmet

why are you even asking about the helmet when you obviously haven't watched the movie yet? noob

this if anything can greatly help 1st version bashed together for a great thor but all good will buy but 1st hawk-CAP-IMN-FURY-THEN HULK'S.........

another thing why his head looks slightly pin headed is because his neck is too long...shorten the neck, his head would look wider

Head looks a bit too high up from his shoulders. Makes his arms look too low. Headsculpt could benefit from blonder eyebrows and beard, too. Regardless I don't think it's enough of an improvement to warrant a purchase. Thought this would be my first Avengers figure, but I guess not. Hope Loki turns out better.

LOL That head sculpt is hilariously bad.

I really did laugh when I first glanced at those pics.

I clicked on the thread, excited to see this figure, and then I just burst in laughter.

It is awful. Awful. Anybody who knows my posting habit here knows that I'm not quick to spout hyperbole, but...

This is the worst sculpt I've ever seen from hot toys in a long, long time.

Meh. It looks like DiCaprio in a wig and I'm not digging the Goldilocks style curls at the tips of the hair. Balls!

After the drive to work and reflecting upon the pics I think there is something deffo off with the headsculpt. I was really hoping we would have two headsculpts with this too.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Head looks weird IMO. Can't quite put my finger on it, the symetry of eyebrows? Length of the head? Too small for the body? Something just doesn't seem right :dunno

Back