Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want a Thor BUT...is anyone else holding off on this and waiting for the one from The Dark World?

I'm think I'm good about skipping Thor Dark World action figure...the uniform doesn't look too different.

It has less blue, armor on the sides of the pants, the cape sits differently and has a cool crotch flap.

Definitely much cooler looking!

:D

I can't make up my mind about it...wasn't going to but having some doubts now...I think the body is a step up on first BUT the headsculpt could be anyone...that's what is holding me back.

It has less blue, armor on the sides of the pants, the cape sits differently and has a cool crotch flap.

Definitely much cooler looking!

:D

I don't think less blue is a good thing, but I definitely like the armor on the sides of the pants, and the crotch flap. What I dislike most about TDW is the chest piece. The "T" that connects to the top two circles drives me mad. I much prefer the Avengers chest armor...although...none of the movies have satisfied me fully because I am a fan of Thor's classic and modern armor from the comics.

With the helmet on though, the Avenger's Thor has grown on me considerably. Unless he starts wearing the Helmet in the movies and/or another suit of armor just really nails it for me...Avenger's Thor + V1 Sculpt/Helmet works for me.

Finally got all my second Thor to put together a sleeveless version. Unfortunately haven't found a good body for him yet, so now he's on a Avengers Cap body with lower legs from Avengers Thor.

8907524035_08f1f546c4_b.jpg

8908147130_4ac3703dd2_b.jpg

And some sleeveless and capeless pics:

8907527649_f14c001216_b.jpg

8908141864_51babcc12e_b.jpg

Finally got all my second Thor to put together a sleeveless version. Unfortunately haven't found a good body for him yet, so now he's on a Avengers Cap body with lower legs from Avengers Thor.

Hawkeye body has full skin arms...no joints.

Back