Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant the elbow track joints...that look like a toy...like in Thor's picture...

I don't even know where to begin on how to take off his armor and sleeves lol, I am such a noob. By the way I was under the misconception that MMS also had PERS since all I have is DX's, but man what a let down... I don't like the Thor head sculpt but can't complain since it's in his likeness a bit. lol

Just busting your ***** man. I understand the exaggerated poses for comic book characters. Just seems off a bit to me with hot toys figures because they are so life-like instead of cartoony such as marvel legends figures. Nice pictures regardless though.

"Are we done yet?"
8908144830_bb52e76f33_b.jpg

Awesome! :clap

Question about the Bane arm swap.

When swapping Thors arms with Banes, will Thors arms fit on Banes body? I usually only display Bane with his coat on and was wondering if the arms will simply swap over rather than me having to buy a whole other Bane body just for the arms.

Taking the cape off Thor isn't that hard and you can put it back just as easily. It's similar to the first version of Thor where it's wrapped around a big plastic shoulder piece with two tabs that just slide in, except these have pegs at the end that snap in and are weakly glued.

I was able to get it off easily, just pull up the silver edges of his armor that stick and slide your finger under the plastic holder of the cape and pull it away from the armor, you do need a little force. The glue wasn't that strong and it pops right off wit the peg. The best part of this is you can just snap it back in the armor after if you like, now Thor has a removable cape. Don't blame me if anything breaks though lol.

This is what it looks like:

8908154106_452ecd37fd_b.jpg

Question about the Bane arm swap.

When swapping Thors arms with Banes, will Thors arms fit on Banes body? I usually only display Bane with his coat on and was wondering if the arms will simply swap over rather than me having to buy a whole other Bane body just for the arms.

YES I actually JUST did this mod myself.

I am basically cut off the base / holder from the inside, hollow the inter compartment large enough to house a tiny LED and a 3V battery cell.

Back