Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be technically wrong,but id like a third masked head WITH that expression.And that machine gun.But no matter,this is still bought anyway.

:rotfl If everyone in this forum stated their point and moved on, there would be about half the pages that there are on here. I repeated myself once. My bad thread Nazi, it won't happen again.
One time? Spreading it out over 2 threads doesn't make it any less annoying.

I'll bet you dollars to donuts that if you showed just that pic of the headsculpt to any one of your friends (without showing any costume pics that give it away) NO ONE would say "oh, that's Chris Evans". Just sayin.

I'll say it again, I'll bet you dollarsto donuts that if you showed just that pic of the headsculpt to any one of your friends (without showing any costume pics that giveitaway)NO ONEwould say"oh, that's Chris Evans". Just sayin.

Ok. I'm officially crazy. I don't mind being wrong. I need to get out of this hobby. If the consensus is that looks ANYTHING like Evans, than I'm out. Looks like an angry constipated chimp to me.

Nope, seems like everyone agrees with you...I'm all by myself over here thinking it doesn't look like him at all :monkey2

That is one of the worst headsculpts I've seen from HT...way off

Looks NOTHING like Evans...are they even trying anymore? I feel like they know that people will buy it anyway to have in their Avengers collection, so no need to spend time on making the HS look close to the actor

Really?? The Evans sculpt is perfect? I must be way off then...maybe I need glasses...or drugs

That short video clip from Plasmid shows Chris in an action sequence with teeth gritted and it expresses the difference very well.

Like I said, still deffo 'must buy' but wont be using the open-face sculpt.

One time? Spreading it out over 2 threads doesn't make it any less annoying.

Got some time on your hands Spliff?? GET OVER IT. Good luck trying to police everyone who has an opinion that you don't wanna hear a few times. I was merely trying to see if anyone agreed and sometimes posts get lost in a deluge of pics. I'm really, really sorry I posted it more than once. Now have a drink and stop taking this so damn seriously :)

This is as good for now, but i can see HT doing a v2 version of this, and throw in the interchangable mouth plates like the bruce wayne batman begins later on, and might even throw in a PERS and label it as a DX if the movie is a hit.

Personally, I'm just gonna wait and decide if I wanna get the avengers figures after watching it.

wow, does his costume look dumb, the open neck on the mask ruins this. This looks as silly on the figure as it does in the actual movie. To bad, I was hoping this would be to my liking.

That's the only part I think could have been done better...the rest looks good to me

True. Love the rest but i reAlly wanted to display an unmasked headsculpt of Evans. Hope someone makes one better. Im still getting this though.

Also, I kinda feel like the material is off...not that It's a huge deal but the material seems to be the same as what was used on the other Cap...but the material for the Avengers suit is different in the movie

Interesting, both Hawkeye and Cap sculpts were done by K.A. Kim. I think shes over worked. HT needs to give them time to improve these sculpts instead of moving on to the next project. I dont think Peter Parker ever got a resculpt. They seem to be rushing things.

Its so funny how people complain about Thor having a blank expression but as soon as HT gives a sculpt a little emotion, the entire fandom is divided :panic:So the lesson for HT: emotional sculpt=less customers :lol

The thing that is really annoying me now on these boards is that people are so damn picky! I know these figures are pretty expensive, but the quality is a 100 times better than comparable figures, six or seven years ago. If you don't like 'em don't buy 'em. If you can do better, go customise! But for goodness sake quit with all the whining!:gah: :lol

Interesting, both Hawkeye and Cap sculpts were done by K.A. Kim. I think shes over worked. HT needs to give them time to improve these sculpts instead of moving on to the next project. I dont think Peter Parker ever got a resculpt. They seem to be rushing things.

Its so funny how people complain about Thor having a blank expression but as soon as HT gives a sculpt a little emotion, the entire fandom is divided :panic:So the lesson for HT: emotional sculpt=less customers :lol
9 out of the 10 people complaining will buy one, no worries.

Back