Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Res

150140mcck8v41kr3rbvlo.jpg

1501268wcmdd868xostlwy.jpg

145934sit1ts64y64h6su1.jpg

145957vrrtjtivwjvr2w5d.jpg

150103zomm855zan188lrc.jpg

150047dp8pxx8e68k7ugc8.jpg

150032udqccezfrlcconne.jpg

1500085zi7d6499js96qzo.jpg

150113wb8isibbwv2r2bw7.jpg

150152369gace6d3l8e8cg.jpg

I'll say it again, I'll bet you dollarsto donuts that if you showed just that pic of the headsculpt to any one of your friends (without showing any costume pics that giveitaway)NO ONEwould say"oh, that's Chris Evans". Just sayin.

I'll say it again, I'll bet you dollarsto donuts that if you showed just that pic of the headsculpt to any one of your friends (without showing any costume pics that giveitaway)NO ONEwould say"oh, that's Chris Evans". Just sayin.

So how many time will you actually say it? Do you really believe you'll change any one's mind? I don't get it. If you don't like it, fine. But don't keep repeating yourself. What's the point or purpose. You gave your opinion, let others have theirs.

So how many time will you actually say it? Do you really believe you'll change any one's mind? I don't get it. If you don't like it, fine. But don't keep repeating yourself. What's the point or purpose. You gave your opinion, let others have theirs.

Easy buddy, don't soil yourself...just seeing if there is anybody on the naysayer side with me...if not, that's fine. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. No need to get all serious on me just cuz youre defending poor ol' Cap. :1-1:

Oh cool, I always wanted a Crispin Glover figure. e_e

Sorry, Hot Toys... I really wanted to pick up a Captain America but not with that unmasked head. I wanted to display him with a normal expression... the way that Christopher Reeve Superman or Christian Bale Batman was done. Not this grimace.

It's not their best work. I'll wait for the next one.

Oh cool, I always wanted a Crispin Glover figure. e_e

Sorry, Hot Toys... I really wanted to pick up a Captain America but not with that unmasked head. I wanted to display him with a normal expression... the way that Christopher Reeve Superman or Christian Bale Batman was done. Not this grimace.

It's not their best work. I'll wait for the next one.

Finally, someone agrees with me...:clapnow there's two of us

yeah, I was gonna say the same thing. we get it, you don't like the likeness, now shut the ____ up.

Well, this is a must buy for me. There is no question, I held off from the CA:TFA version so that I could buy this one and I am not going to miss it. I think that his full costume and accessories look great...bar one small thing.

I know that this kind of thing is all personal opinion and is totally subjective, but to me the mouth on that unhelmeted head-sculpt is way off. It is easy to see Chris Evans in the battle-helmet face, and I can see him in the open faced sculpt too in everything but the puffed-out toothy mouth. That 'fat lip' look is just not right. And just watching CE's superhero movies would have confirmed this.

Still, I would not display it with the mask off anyway, mainly because CA wears a mask but also because that face is awful.

Geez, testy and defensive group tonight...how many pages of people going on and on about how other headsculpts don't look right are on this forum...THAT'S WHAT WE DO HERE. No need to get rude about it. If you like it, great! Seriously, I'm happy for you!

this looks even more amazing in hi res images this is a must buy looking like my fav hot toys figure to date from what i seen here

Geez, testy and defensive group tonight...how many pages of people going on and on about how other headsculpts don't look right are on this forum...THAT'S WHAT WE DO HERE. No need to get rude about it. If you like it, great! Seriously, I'm happy for you!

I think their point is you keep repeating yourself. Seems unnecessary. State your point and move on:dunno

People even guess HeadPlay's sculpts, & have you seen those?

I think their point is you keep repeating yourself. Seems unnecessary. State your point and move on:dunno

:rotfl If everyone in this forum stated their point and moved on, there would be about half the pages that there are on here. I repeated myself once. My bad thread Nazi, it won't happen again.

I think this figure is one of their best. The paint app on this one is great! I like the expression they gave him. I can't wait to see the Hulk!

Back