Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honestly IMO, I really dont think the Evans sculpt is all that great. I mean its good,but its no Bale or RDJ sculpt. Feel like Hawkeyes was better and dont even feel his is all that good :dunno

Lol the Chris Evans likeness is horrible. This figure looks terrible. Sorry to be devil's advocate here but this just looks really bad.

the-dude-shaking-head.gif

:mwaha

I think I see as much likeness in the Evans sculpt as I do in a bunch of HT products.

Sweet. Maskless wins. Mask still looks goofy though :lol

Now the FA figure can get a head sculpt upgrade :D

My thoughts as well. I honestly just cant put my hands on it exactly though as to what makes it look so "off". Of course Im not just referring to the figure, but the whole outfit in live action as a whole. TFA Cap looked great because the head piece looked more like a helmet, but now it just looks very odd and very cosplayish/costumish

Great figure nonetheless...!

tFA, Avengers, USO (maybe), & maybe a bunch of other CA figures for upcoming movies? CA might reach Iron Man status :lol

Now give us a skinny Rogers & "song & dance" CA, so we can show his movie progression on our shelves :D

The only thing I don't like about this release is that the abdomenal area will get creases if you do dynamic poses :slap

402173670.jpg

Easy buy and PO! :yess:

I love it! Both head sculpts looks great. 2 shields, thats awesome.

The best Avengers HS so far. :clap:clap

Bring on the PO!

I didn't expect to want this one...BUT I DO. Dayum, nice job HT. I actually like this better than the first one, and I thought I'd be totally satisfied with just that one.

Back