Hot Toys - MMS174 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Captain America Offical Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really expecting them to include the Patriot rifle from the gif, but im so glad they gave us the alien gun. This is our only chance to get the alien weapons unique to this film. Thats why I wanted Red Skull to have more Hydra weapons. And we can probably get the rifle from another company anyway

Everyone who wanted a more neutral expression on the sculpt, I think the Steve Rogers sculpt is a major selling point for the USO/Rescue Cap and HT knows this. So thats probably why they went the angery sculpt

Looks good. Told you people the previous Captain America head was sooooo fugly and off.

They corrected the sculpt hardcore.

Loving it!!

Man, this looks awesome. :hi5: Personally, I don't see Chris Evans, but the sculpt looks really good. So preordered for me.:clap

Nice touch on the BT shield along with the regular undamaged one.

Bought!!!! I might consider buying a extra head for my First Avenger. Although I'm not sure the expression really works as well for the first film.

I think the figure looks great apart from the teeth but i'll be getting it for sure.

Ok...course clear:
This figure looks great, but I just don´t like the custome, uniform, whatever.

TFA Cap for me, but BD shield and the unhelmeted sculpt from this.
Maybe even a second helmeted sculpt from TFA´s, hollowing it out, for just holding it.

Should :rock

I like this figure, but something about the whole costume looks weird, perhaps the helmet. I may pick this up at a future time.

I was going to display this without the helmet, but that mouth has put me right off, so the helmet is going back on. Also, this will be my first HT that isn't Iron Man!

Better illustration of creases:

402173834.jpg

This is different from the zigzag pattern. :(

The only thing I don't like about this release is that the abdomenal area will get creases if you do dynamic poses :slap

402173670.jpg

I love the take on the modern pants. They remind me of Crye Precision's. I also like the gloves and boots. That deep red looks good.

But I hate everything else. They should have left the wings off the cowl, the crease issue would annoy me over time, and I just hate the silver on the shoulders and the pants. I don't understand why it was added.

Im on the fence with this one. So far I am passing. I may get a BW depending on what she looks like since I missed her IM2 version.

I'll bet you dollars to donuts that if you showed just that pic of the headsculpt to any one of your friends (without showing any costume pics that give it away) NO ONE would say "oh, that's Chris Evans". Just sayin.

Back