Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prices shouldn't rise that fast in a year.
Sounds to me like you're really hoping this will be $200.

No, they shouldn't, but they have.

That makes a lot of sense. :cuckoo:

Based on the last 3 or 4 figures put up for pre order, why would you think this will be UNDER $150?

Red Skull - $200
Symbiote Spiderman - $210
War Macine SE - $240

Exacly! I hope its less, but I'm not living in fantasy land either. Like I said, he's coming with around the same amout as the Red Skull (more accessories, less heads) so I expect him to cost that much :dunno

Easy pass. Looks pretty well done; can't dog the likeness, but SLJ is too big a loser to own a figure of.

zzz2zri2ih-1.gif

It could be as simple as what Robbiethepainter said, perhaps the eye is too small. Not enough white of the eye visible.

I think its technically better in sculpt and paint but somehow the likeness isn't as good.

See, I feel the same way. Its got more character and skill but there just not as much Sammy in it. Not knocking it in the least, because it does look awesome. Just something off a touch.

I said if they nailed the sculpt I'd order it.
Now if it's under $200 it'll be a done deal.
He doesn't come with a whole lot to drive the price up or deem a higher price tag. If it's more than $200 it's a pass,not an easy pass though.

Back