Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. But not on my 'must-have' list this year. this shouldn't be over $150 for PO. And even with that I feel it won't be selling out any time soon. :dunno

I like how it went from totally loving the sculpt to hating in within 3 pages :lol You guys are getting unbelievably picky!

I dont get it either. I dont see where the sculpt could be any better. Much better than I even expected, cant wait for it.

And she was a year ago. Prices don't stay the same that long. There were some $60 HT figures 8 years or so ago, so many he'll be that cheap! :cuckoo:

He'll be Red Skull priced. More accessories, 1 less head. So it about balances out I think.

Prices shouldn't rise that fast in a year.
Sounds to me like you're really hoping this will be $200.

My bank account wish I had that kinda restraint.:slap

I am WAY too much a completist. Plus I like it. :yess:

Well, I'm not always successful. I've still got plenty on order and most of it looking like it could be May when it comes in. Plus you've got more LOTR items that come out from Sideshow, any The Hobbit stuff, SS Star Wars items (Clones, TPM Obi-Wan, etc), SS GI Joe, and other characters from The Avengers I want. Just gotta stay the course

I broke that long ago outside of trying to do this with the new Sideshow The Lord of the Rings statue line.

His head size is giving me the creeps.

I instantly saw that creepy dancing baby from the just for men commercial

beardbaby.png

Prices shouldn't rise that fast in a year.
Sounds to me like you're really hoping this will be $200.

That makes a lot of sense. :cuckoo:

Based on the last 3 or 4 figures put up for pre order, why would you think this will be UNDER $150?

Red Skull - $200
Symbiote Spiderman - $210
War Macine SE - $240

Back