Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very nice. Prices are getting very hefty though, so what might be a definite buy before, is a wait and see now.

I might be the first debbie downer on this one - likeness is a bit off IMO. Otherwise incredible as usual.

Agreed, but a must have figure nonetheless. I'm sure when in hand pics starts rolling in later it should look better.

I guess we might as well let our wallets assume the routine position to be financially violated with this latest offering provided HOT TOYS quality control does not take a nose dive like some of SIDESHOW's recent PF/statue offerings.

Looks perfect. No way this is over $169. More than that is unjustified. However, this will be mine.

Easy pass. Looks pretty well done; can't dog the likeness, but SLJ is too big a loser to own a figure of.

HT Resident Evil figures always sell out. :lecture

If you are going to use that as an argument, then It would be interesting to know how many RE and how many Marvel (Avengers) figures are released :lol

I don't know...something tells me the fanbase of the latter is far superior (in number) and as such, the ES is bigger too.

Obviously, I'm not saying the RE is not an awesome line to collect, just less popular, and probably with a lower ES.

Looks absolutely awesome! The sculpt couldn't be any better.
He's very light on accessories so I'm hoping he'll be under $150.

Would've been cool if the Cosmic Cube could light up in the case though.
EDIT: Just read that the Cube lights up!!!!! It's perfect now.

I don't think we will ever see another 1/6 HT under $150. To think that is insanity.

Easy pass before and despite it looking cool still is an easy pass. :peace

I am shocked, Josh.

Resident Evil Alice was $165 which has a few more accessories and a slightly more elaborate costume imo. So $160 is possible.

No offense, I like Resident Evil, but it pales in comparison to the popularity of Marvel. As far as swlling out, you have no idea what the production numbers are. If they make 1000 Alice and 5000 Furys, ALICE BETTER SELL OUT. :wave

Resident Evil Alice was $165 which has a few more accessories and a slightly more elaborate costume imo. So $160 is possible.

And she was a year ago. Prices don't stay the same that long. There were some $60 HT figures 8 years or so ago, so many he'll be that cheap! :cuckoo:
Looks perfect. No way this is over $169. More than that is unjustified. However, this will be mine.

He'll be Red Skull priced. More accessories, 1 less head. So it about balances out I think.

Back