Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce2-1.jpg

(Remy's photo)

Yeah... that is one crappy sculpt. :cuckoo:

The protos had way too much skin texturing. As does this (Red Skull) figure. It looks nice to show off your painting skills, but that's not really how someone's face looks.

lol this figure is pretty cool.

I just wish the movie was better

I was more gutted the lack of action for Red Skull and worst of all I rarely recall any Cap/Skull fighting. I've only seen it once.

Thats the chick that sculpted the Hugo head? What else has she done? how is it Hot Toys has TWO cute young and incredibly talented geekdome Dollie sculptors?

The answer is in your question. Hot Toys.:monkey5

But yeAh anyway, this is $30 overpriced. Heck, i would even go so far as to say this is $50 overpriced as some of the figure's that were once $150 were about $20 overpriced.....

Would LOVE to add it for $160 but it is not meant to be.:(

dang, $200 at Sideshowtoy? well, then $170-$180 include shipping in my country, can't wait :rotfl

dude, it's detailed too, very nice detailed......i think
clearly you're not into Japanese figure that much

Bruce2-1.jpg

(Remy's photo)

Yeah... that is one crappy sculpt. :cuckoo:

The protos had way too much skin texturing. As does this (Red Skull) figure. It looks nice to show off your painting skills, but that's not really how someone's face looks.

Beautiful photo by Remy there but that is case in point to how pin headed the figure looks. But that whole figure was a disaster though esp in terms of QC. That and Indy had me seriously doubting hot toys. Thankfully they followed up and knocked jack sparrow and superman out of the park.

I was more gutted the lack of action for Red Skull and worst of all I rarely recall any Cap/Skull fighting. I've only seen it once.

Yeah, I found Red Skull to be a pretty one dimensional character in this movie. Hugo Weaving was totally wasted in this film.

The movie was crappy. Action was poorly choreographed, felt clunky. Acting and choice of actors was poor. Script lacked emotional depth. All these recent Avenger films feel rushed and clunky. Even Iron Man 2 was a let down

The movie was crappy. Action was poorly choreographed, felt clunky. Acting and choice of actors was poor. Script lacked emotional depth. All these recent Avenger films feel rushed and clunky. Even Iron Man 2 was a let down

Pretty much. I don't even think Avengers is going to be anything special.

Damn, I think this will be mine first Hot Toys figure. Still on the fence a little how it will look like between my Bowens.
The leather overcoat is awesome and I love the likeness from the Red Scull head.

This is beautiful! I am getting him to go with my Captain America, which should be here this month!

Red skull looks so good.Weaving headsculpt is incredible :thud:. Im mayde getting this looks very nice.

Actually it is green in both comparison photos, it is darker in the second one but that maybe due to lighting the only black outfit is on him in the background and that is his leather coat. Either way the proto is still inaccurate albeit looks great

Back