Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you guys living in a cave lol.They were gonna give Venom his own spinoff after Spider-Man 3,but because the movie bombed,that Venom movie was scrapped.

As for Venom showing up in the reboot,they already announced that Electro will be the villain in The Amazing Spider-Man 2,and Green Goblin for part 3.

So you guys better hope this new reboot goes past a trilogy if you want to see Venom again.

Last edited:
Black Spidey has been opened.....photo shoot to follow.

18191_10152101583739460_482855348_n.jpg

He's pretty awesome. Love all of the different hands, important for a Spidey figure. And lots of different webs as well. The Sandman base is huge!

We're going up your way for the weekend - Frank & Sons on Saturday and Disneyland on Sunday. So might be awhile before I get some nice photos of him and New Goblin battling with Sandman. ;)

Yes yes yes. Bad as in awesome! Bad as in frickin sweet! Bad as in Michael Jackson! Well, maybe not that last one. But you get the idea.

I picked this up a few weeks back. I noticed the sandman base is pretty light, and with posing Spidey on it, I'm afraid it would tip over.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to weigh it down? Please don't say to fill it with sand...

Thanks!

Well, although I don't own one (yet!)' I've been looking at many pictures on here and many of them included Spidey displayed atop the Sandman Diorama, and I've never even heard of anyone's Spidey even slightly tipping over. Don't worry about it and enjoy this amazing figure man! :hi5:

Sorry to hear kia! :slap
That is first I have ever heard of something like that. Did anything happen to your figure? Sorry for the misleading info in my previous comment, but up to now, I didn't think something like that could happen! :slap

Sorry to hear kia! :slap
That is first I have ever heard of something like that. Did anything happen to your figure? Sorry for the misleading info in my previous comment, but up to now, I didn't think something like that could happen! :slap

No nothing happened because I never got it to stay anyway. I just put it back in the box, I always meant to come on here and ask for advice but I just never got around to it

Back