Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
039.jpg

I thought i'd share luke skywalker's weathervane works good with spiders......:lol

When I googled it, it showed as sold out on Sideshow. It was there 2 days ago...I was just looking at it.

Thanks, for the info man! :hi5:
I won't have the money till around Christmas time, so hopefully a fell freak will hook me up with the best price possible.:pray:

Just found one on eBay MIB for 170, the seller was selling loose figures for 125 with all pieces and diorama, but were sold out of those... Can't wait to get this figure~ :)

Nice! I'm picking one up next week at a comic shop for about the same price. Can't wait to put him up with New Goblin, Peter and Harry battling the Sandman.

Im watching spider man 3 tonite with my son and I can't believe it was made in 2007 just doesn't seem like its been that LONG ago since i saw it at the theaters,,, crazy.......,

Does anybody have a medicom RAH Venom, how good would it look next to HT black spidey ? would it be a disappointment to buy it? thanks

Im watching spider man 3 tonite with my son and I can't believe it was made in 2007 just doesn't seem like its been that LONG ago since i saw it at the theaters,,, crazy.......,

Ha, we watched all three Spidey movies a couple of weeks ago. I forget which movie it is where Peter Parker uses a pay phone to call someone. My six year old Son said "What is THAT? Why is he putting money into that telephone?" :cuckoo:

Number 3 really makes me sad. It's a Spidey film that I WANT to love, but it isn't actually all that great. I like it, don't get me wrong, but it was not a great film by any means. :gah:

Hey styleznma, there is a RAH Venom on ebay for $65 with 0 bids, I don't know how long is left but $65 doesn't seem too bad. :dunno:

I like Spidey 3 the best of the three.....but then again I loved Wolverine Origins. It's nice being a big super hero fan, yet not being a super-knowledgeable comic book reader that hates it whenever a movie varies from the comics.

Back